Okotan Adventures

The man points next door.

Hitora chuckles. “Of course. So close, yet still so far.”

OOC: What happened while I was gone?

Tarkur sees Nuuma sleeping and shrugs before going back to sleep, seeing as the weren’t anyone around the camp.

With basically no chance of ever finding the characters who he was searching for, Eric heads back to his jungle hideout and thinks about what he should do next.

“Understood.” Kryuin said as he rose from his seat.

OOC @Toa_Vladin Well, Ekimu finally showed up at the meeting hall.

1 Like

(@Runa). Blaze raised his hand to silently request permission to speak.

Echo simply nods “will do.”

1 Like

Azure could barely contain her excitement seeing Ekimu. “Hello!” she says leaving her seat going up to Ekimu reaching out her hand for a handshake. @Runa

“Yes?” He says. He then shakes Azure’s hand. “Um, hello.”

1 Like

“So your Ekimu the mask maker, I’ve heard quite a lot of stories about you, the Toa and the battle against Makuta. It’s an honor meeting you.” She replies.

Blaze walks up to Ekimu and carefully brings out the ancient notebooks and items he had acquired from Sun and Light’s new home in the mountains.

“I want to give you these: a gift of knowledge and artifacts from ancient and forgotten mask makers.” He explained, carefully holding them out for the Mask Maker to take.

“I think they would’ve wanted to have this passed on to you and future generations of Mask Makers.” He told Ekimu.

(@Runa)

Ekimu takes them. “Thank you. These will certainly be good information to have.”

1 Like

Blaze nods. “Thank you.” He returned to his seat.

“Your sure there are no other artifacts we should be on the look out for?”

Azure also sat back down seeing as Ekimu started conversing with other people

“Honestly, no. I’ve been too busy to get locations, though. So I’d rather you a stick together more or less as you search the place most well known for ancient ruins: the jungle.”

1 Like

@Runa @Tarkur Kavix had been following Nuuma and Tarkur around.

@jayzor17 @L.O.S.S-KAL @ItsFrostbyte Stranger had been following Lync, Nahgor, and Keeton.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon OOC: They are sleeping thou.

Tarkur wakes up again seeing Kavix “Can’t sleep?” He asks.

1 Like

“Yeah,” kavix says.

1 Like

“We’ll get right on that”