Okotan Adventures

Gladius groaned.

“How far away is the presumed location?” Gladius butted in, hoping Ekimu would choose not to answer Blaze’s last question.

Kavix was still sleeping.

OOC To go explore the jungle for any ruins.

1 Like

OOC: So they’ve got teeth like ‘this’ and can jump? :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: Jaspar thanks the villager and walks over to the building, peering through the doorway. Pheore faces the street with crossed arms, scowling at the pedestrians nearby.

OOC: Thanks.
IC: My characters were listening to Ekimu.

1 Like

Kavix wakes up, yawns, and stretches.

“The jungle.” Ekimu replies. “As I said, I haven’t found an actual location. I just thought the jungle since it has the most ancient ruins and temples and the like out of all the regions.”

1 Like

“Well, we need a leader for this expedition, would you like to appoint one?” Kryuin asks. @Runa

Blaze nods. “What artifacts do we still need to find?” He asks.

(@Runa)

OOC: the key to Kavix’s box

IC: Kavix crawls out of his sleeping bag.

2 Likes

“I concur.”

Kavix watches the sunrise. He always enjoyed the way that orange ball of fire slowly climbed over the desert dunes, casting it’s light over the sand.

Geet’s group cross the bridge.

Melody listens to what happens in the meeting hall.
@Runa

Kavix pats the lid of his box and smiles as he watches the sunrise. He places the chest on his lap and begins to whisper softly.

“It’s a long list I don’t have time to spout off. Basically, if it’s golden and can be equipped to your body, bring it.”

@Jcton across the bridge they can see a golden mask similar to the one Skull Basher wears. Under it can be seen a lava river.

4 Likes

Blaze nods. Thank goodness we have a general idea of what to look for.

Blaze takes out his family’s notebook and a map, cross-referencing the notes with the map to try and find some probable ‘good spots’ for this little quest.

(@Runa)

Kavix smiles. “Sure is pretty,” he whispers to absolutely no one in particular (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), remembering someone he once knew who had a fondness for sunrises.

1 Like

Jaspar means to back away from the door as soon as he sees that Ekimu is busy, but he finds the conversation quite intriguing. Oh! This must be the group Lync was a part of! And they’re looking for more artifacts. I wonder if- his mind is seized by the mental image of the Mask of Flight, and he’s consumed by the sensation of falling. It’s only when his vision is filled by a different mask that he realizes that he actually did fall.

“What the karz was that?” Pheore asks, a tinge of worry coloring her surly voice. Jaspar is too shocked to answer, and it belatedly occurs to him that his collapse in the doorway was likely apparent to everyone inside the meeting hall.

Stranger was following Lync.

Lync isn’t particularly going anywhere; there seems to be a wall in her way. Furrows of snow mark the path she has paced in front of the wall, and now she stands right back where she started, glaring at the wall as if compelling it to open through sheer force of will.

1 Like