Okotan Adventures

Stranger walks up to the wall.

“Hello?” he calls.

1 Like

“Hello?” the wall calls back, an echo of his voice reverberating once before vanishing off into the snow.

“I think it’s mocking us,” Lync mutters.

1 Like

Stranger places his glowing right hand onto the wall.

1 Like

“Do you have any one in mind?” Kryuin asks again.

@Runa @Tarkur Kavix waits for Nuuma and Tarkur to wake.

“You know, I don’t think knocking will help,” Lync mutters. “If it did, I would’ve tried it already.”

1 Like

Stranger licks the wall, seeing no other option.

1 Like

Lync chuckles. “I’ll be honest, I never thought to try that. Does the wall taste good?” The wall tastes of ice and grit, but mostly it’s just cold.

1 Like

Echo shrugs, unsure of who to nominate.

1 Like

Stranger withdraws.

“No, no it doesn’t,” he informs Lync.

Pheore glances up, grateful that the people inside were too preoccupied with their own discussion to have noticed Jaspar’s fall. She helps the Stone Okotan sit up, dragging him so that he’s propped up next to the door. She can’t help but recognize the masks inside from the tournament. She has fond memories of a few of them… well, maybe one or two. She can’t say she’s happy to see the rest of them, and hopes that they don’t look up to see her. She quickly hops next to Jaspar, removing herself from the door frame.

“Duly noted,” Lync remarks with a smirk.

1 Like

“Hey!” Stranger calls again. “Why is there a wall here?!”

1 Like

The wall doesn’t respond. Lync glances back to Nahgor and Keeton. “I think the better question is why is there still a wall there. Does one of you care to do the honors?” @L.O.S.S-KAL @ItsFrostbyte

1 Like

Stranger winds his arm back and punches the wall as hard as he can. It doesn’t go over well.

“OW!”

Edited for language - BioKnight

Lync steps forward to pull Stranger away from the wall. “I was referring to the guy with the lasers, buddy. You might want to step back away from the splash zone.”

1 Like

Stranger nods as he rubs his fist.

1 Like

"Welcome to Onu-Ko- oh wait wrong line. "
He spins his drills up.

3 Likes

OOC So, is Pheore in the meeting hall, or outside of it? @jayzor17

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon Tarkur wakes up by the sun hitting the eyes “Darn… this sun” he mutters, he then turns to Kavix “Morning!” he says, a bit of irritation was found in his voice it wasn’t because he was mad, he just didn’t like the morning sun burning his eyes.

1 Like

Kavix waves to Tarkur.

“Hey.”

OOC: gonna be busy til 4PM, EST. I’ll be on when I can.

1 Like