Okotan Adventures

OOC: Okay.

IC: “So… what’s the plan for today?” He asks walking up to Kavix, looking at the sun rise.

1 Like

“Well, we climb this here mountain and hopefully find ourselves a Mask of Flight,” Kavix says.

1 Like

“A mask?” Tarkur asks confused, he had heard of Ekimu’s gathering of adventurers, tho he hadn’t received an invitation to join them himself but that was probably for the best the last couple of weeks had been quite busy for him. Still he wondered why Ekimu sent Okotos adventures to scavenge hunt for him, Couldn’t Ekimu make the masks himself.

1 Like

“Yep,” Kavix affirms. “Somebody stole the Mask of Flight a few days ago, and Nuuma and I are trying to get it back.”

1 Like

Tarkur looks out over the horizon “We’re dealing with thief’s huh…?” He says, “This thing just got a whole lot interesting.” he comments.

“Let the professional handle the excavation little man” says Nahgor with pride in his voice as lumis hums into life

Ekimu shakes his head. “You all have been travellin together, you’d know who’s best suited to lead.”

OOC: @jayzor17 Is Lync at the place Ekimu sent her to?

Nuuma starts to wake up, yawning.

Hitora sees her hop away from the doorframe. “What, scared they’ll recognize you?” He teases a bit.

Izin yawns as he listens to the conversation. He thinks he sees movement by the door, but ignores it.

Tarkur looks at him, “Morning.” He says

Azure leaves the meeting hall and sits on the stairs outside, she started to think about the last day’s events.

“Morning.” He says as he picks up his equipment.

“So we’re chasing thieves.” Tarkur states.

He nods. “Yup.”

“Could have told me earlier you know.” He jokes

He shrugs. “Ah, guess I forgot that part.” He jests in return.

“One does not simply forget the coolest part of a mission, like that.” He says, checking his bows status it was at full charge.

1 Like

Kavix was getting ready to head out.

Kryuin nods, and turns to the rest of the group. “We need a leader, does anybody have any ideas?” @Toa_Vladin @BrokenAxels

G: “How about Vladin?”
A: “I vote for him too.”

Kavix throws on his backpack and slings his box over his shoulder.

“You seem to got a good head on your shoulders, how about you?” Echo shrugs

M: “I also vote for my younger brother. I just don’t want to be a leader.”
Rena, which at this point already entered inside, said:
“Yeah, why not.”

1 Like