Okotan Adventures

Kavix stretches.

“Vladin, do you want to lead?” @Toa_Vladin

OOC: I was originally thinking outside of it, with the assumption that you could see inside from the front door. However, it also works for them to be inside, if it would be easy to access the inside.

“Don’t bring the whole thing down,” Lync warns. “Just a person-sized hole.”

OOC: @Runa Not yet; they’re at some old fortress. My idea was that they could climb it, spot the speaker-shaped ice sculpture, and then get there.

IC: “Yes,” she says shortly. She grimaces as she hears the others nominate Vladin. Typical, the little brat.

1 Like

Stranger’s hand was no longer aching. He waits patiently.

Blaze kept silent.

1 Like

Kryuin turns his attention toward Pheore. “You were one of the contestants at the Arena, weren’t you?” He says with a smile. “We are running low on adventurers, and seeing how you handle yourself in battle, you could be quite the asset to the team, do you want to join? As long as it is okay with Ekimu.” Kryuin says looking at the mask maker. @Runa

Echo looks over to see Pheore. wonder if she’s gonna let me get shot again

1 Like

Pheore stands frozen in place, her eyes locked on Ekimu. He knows. He knows and he’s going to tell everyone. “No,” she says flatly. Jaspar looks up to her from next to the door, confusion still evident on his face.

“Very well.” Kryuin said.

thank the gods Echo puts a hand over his still healing wound, glaring at Pheore for a brief second before turning back to everyone else

1 Like

Pheore shoots a glare back before crouching down next to Jaspar. “You ready to go, nerd?” He pauses before nodding.

“Er, yeah. I think so.” He stands slowly, accepting a hand of aid from Pheore. He stares off into space for a second, ordering his thoughts. I’m on the ground. I’m safe. He turns the corner, stepping into the doorway.

“Uh, hey.” He waves. “I hope I’m not intruding?”

Gladius sighed.

“It appears this may continue until we all die of old age,” He tries to make his voice sound humorous, but the irritation shows. "But if no one wishes the part, I am willing to accept it.

“i’m content with that.” as long as it’s not vladin.

1 Like

Jaspar’s hand hangs in the air for a moment, his mask swiveling to follow the conversation. He slowly lowers it and steps into the room, leaning against the wall next to the door. As far as he could tell he was allowed to be a part of the group, even if he had allowed one of their accomplishments to be stolen from under his nose. Not that he had much to say about what appeared to be the selection of their leader; he wouldn’t pick the tall one because he had left Jaspar behind on the way to the Temple of Time, but the others were too foreign for him to say much of anything.

Pheore leans against the wall opposite of Jaspar, her arms folded across her chest. She casts a quick glance at Hitora. “You going in or staying out here?”

“As am I.” Kryuin said.

Vladin stood up.
“I don’t care. I don’t think a group that small needs a leader. We can protect each other very well without somebody to coordonate us. I’m going tot the jungle.”
And he left the room.

“You’re just mad that you didn’t get picked,” Pheore mutters as Vladin leaves the room. If he were to look, he would find an intense glare directed at him. “Entitled brat.”

1 Like

“Vladin is right, at least for now we don’t need a leader, but we should get going.” Kryuin said as he followed. @jayzor17 “You sure you don’t want to come?” Kryuin asked Pheore as he passed her.

“If being on the team means talking with him on a regular basis?” she says, pointing to Vladin. “I’ll pass.”

Jaspar steps forward as people begin to leave the room, trying to catch Ekimu’s eye. (@Runa)

2 Likes

“Fair enough,” Kryuin said as he continued walking.

1 Like