Okotan Adventures

@Runa @Tarkur “Come on,” Kavix says to Nuuma and Tarkur, “we’ve got a mask to find.”

1 Like

Gladius grinned under his mask. It appeared that he was not the only one in discomfort of the imp’s presence.

“I’ll try to keep them from killing each other.” Gladius said with a chivalrous bow to Ekimu. “Seeing as Blaze has recently been convicted and was previously being held for trial, I ask that he may accompany us to atone for whatever misdeed he has committed.”

2 Likes

OOC: Seeing as how I’ve been dead since I finally removed Sun, can I just have Tekan and Karx kinda lurking around in the background of this meeting?

1 Like

OOC: Tekan was an original part of the crew, so I see no reason why they shouldn’t be.

3 Likes

OOC: Perfect, expect high levels of incoming ‘old-man’ grumpiness.

3 Likes

Azure sits there on the stairs outside of the meeting hall contemplating a bit.

@Chromeharpoon, @Runa Tarkur readies his bow and rests it over his shoulder, “Now can’t forget this.” He says indicating his bow. “Nuuma… let’s go!” He motions Nuuma to get moving as he picks up the pace himself.

1 Like

@jayzor17 Vladin ignored her.
My other characters followed him.

Lumis crackles as it overcharges and creates a sizeable tunnel through the barricade
“ahog lw’nafh’nahor ahmgep”

Lync flinches away from the blast, placing her hands over Stranger’s audio receivers. The laser burns into the stone wall with a frenzy, slagging the frozen blocks and reducing them to a fine dust that settles over the interior of the building. Lync coughs as a drop of melted water makes its way down her throat, putting a hand to her mouth as she regains control over her breathing.

“Well, I guess that works too,” she remarks. She steps around Stranger, peering through the gaping hole. “Hello?” Her voice echoes across the cavernous space beyond the hole, the place dimly lit as flickers of light make their way in from outside.

“Hey, Stranger!” she calls over her shoulder. “Can you make your hand light up again?” @Chromeharpoon

1 Like

“I think I can,” Stranger says, squeezing his eyes shut. A few seconds later, his right arm lit up with a bright white light.

Echo follows Kryuin, shooting another Very brief glare at Pheore before passing her.

“Why does your arm do that?”

“I dunno,” Stranger admits. “It’s just something it does.”

2 Likes

Azure saw them pass her and she starts walking towards them. She catches up quite quickly to them.

Echo gives her a small wave

Azure waves back but tries to keep a small profile.

“How useless”
“Don’t be so mean”
“fhtagn”
Nahgor’s voices seem to argue with each other as Nahgor himself stays quiet

1 Like

Stranger frowns at the insult.

2 attempts to rectify 1’s rudeness
“sorry he’s not normally such a knave”

1 Like

“That’s okay,” Stranger accepts the apology, still a little wierded out by Nahgor’s “condition”. “It really can’t do much besides glow.”