Okotan Adventures

Kavix was silent as the adjusted the straps on his backpack.

@Runa, @Chromeharpoon Tarkur follows

Kavix walks forward, following Nuuma.

OOC: found what you last said to me
@Runa

Symphony stops at the base of the bridge. He looks at the mask,
“I find this relic, distasteful. What do you think, Geet?”
Geet looks at him,
“I thought you would’ve liked the mask. I guess I am wrong.”
Symphony shakes his head,
“Guessing from the ruins, I would assume that this is the mask of needless conduct of breaking rocks nothing important.”
Symphony jests.
Capella looks at Symphony,
“Aren’t you about needless destruction?”
Symphony grins,
“I hate needless destruction, but I love chaos.”
Sonata breaks the conversation,
“So guys, who’s going to grab the mask.”
They all look at her, saying at the same time,
“I don’t know.”
Sonata sighs,
“I’ll grab it.”
She walks across the bridge over to the mask.

1 Like

Gladius takes a short bow, and gestures for Blaze to follow before heading out the door.

1 Like

Blaze silently does so, bowing and thanking Ekimu before he left the room.

Kavix thought about that strange couple of fire okotans he had met in the arena. Though he’d only been with them for a short time, he could tell that the two were intensely loyal to one another and loved each other deeply.

When they weren’t trying to beat each other over the head with sticks, that is, the merchant of Stone and Earth corrects himself. That was rather bizarre.

They reminded Kavix of a happier time in his life, before the incident that made him remove his ring.

3 Likes

(@Traykar). The Gukko Bird found Icar and Korā. The two were keeping watch over the bound cyborg as they waited for the bird’s return.

One of Forty-Four’s eyes slowly opened.

Korā clenched her fists, ready to knock him out if he drove her to do so.

Icar was getting the Gukko ready.

44 would be able to see that he was tightly and efficiently tied up. He couldn’t move.

Kavix surveys the desert and the mountain as he walks, appreciating the natural beauty.

“Leaving me to die here? I though you’d have the guts to finish me off like a man.”

2 Likes

“Do you think us to be so cruel?” Icar asked as he finishes getting the Gukko ready to head back to the city.

Korā swung a punch to knock out 44.

OOC: 44’s already on her bad side; it wouldn’t be wise to see how much more she can come to dislike someone.

It sits on the pedestal.

Kavix was following Nuuma.

Nuuma continues to climb, soon coming to where end of sand meets rock.

1 Like

Kavix climbed with relative ease, despite his heavy backpack.

It landed on Forty-Four’s face, giving him a black eye. “What do you hope to acomplish with this?”

“That was supposed to knock you out but a black eye will suffice, for now, as compensation for trying to kill my son.” Korā growled.

“Dear, if all things were to be settled with ‘an eye for an eye’ then the whole world would become blind.” Icar said, readying the harness that 44 would go into.

Once it was done, Icar looked over the cyborg’s restraints to make sure they weren’t damaged in any way.

1 Like

Kavix whistled a tune.