Okotan Adventures

Kavix sees the okotan who aimed a rifle at him back in the arena running out of the ruins.

Oh, that guy, he thinks.

His quick glance probably gave him that false assumption, as it covered S.Izin and the small surrounding area.

Nuuma heard footsteps coming out of the ruins and runs in at them, near the one side wall.

Kavix follows Nuuma.

Kavix sees an invisible person?..

Assuming that the ruin pathway isnā€™t exceptionally large, Eric would be quite surprised by the new arrival and end up bumping into and falling to the ground. He hadnā€™t expected there to be more people outside, and this threw a wrench into his formerly clean escape.

1 Like

OOC: scratch that, didnā€™t read that. Sorry.

IC: Kavix runs towards the ruins.

OOC: Very quickly, oddly moving/shaped shadows? Probably a high chance of noticing that even in this lighting, 'cause realistically it would be quite a bit like Donā€™t Starves lighting when using similar items.

OOC: The torchlight and the erratic light from the elemental bolts would help hide it and draw attention away, and once the ice wall went up I assume that there was very little light. Once outside itā€™d be a bit more of a problem, but peopleā€™s attention would be on the ruins

2 Likes

OOC: Kavix didnā€™t see him. I wonā€™t argue.

IC: @BlackBeltGamer98 @KAI_BORG @Toa_Vladin @TheMOCingbird @anybodyelseintheruins

Kavix enters the ruins with his crossbow raised.

2 Likes

OOC: ā€¦ Yeah, that I can agree on, not many are all that prepared/experienced with survival situations such as these within the more wild parts of the islands Iā€™d say.

Unless you spent a few centuries or more living out thereā€¦

1 Like

OOC: One second please, Iā€™m waiting for Runa to respond to Eric and Nuuma bumping into each other at the entrance of the ruins which can easily change Kavixā€™s reaction to the scenario

OOC: even then, I doubt anybody would know what to be looking for

1 Like

OOC: I wouldnā€™t say Kavix is inexperienced, but whatever. He didnā€™t see Eric and heā€™s now focused on the ruins.

@Omega_Tahu my bad.

IC: Kavix did not enter the ruins at the request of a mysterious, omnipotent being.

1 Like

Nuuma rolls back to a stand and tries to step on the invisible man, most likely taking a few attempts.

Mark, while alive, would still probably suffer from some pretty bad damage, such as electrical burns from the lightning bolt barely not hitting the back of his head (@Toa_Vladin).

Kavix frowns as he sees Nuuma trip on what appears to be empty air.

OOC: So you say until you have to deal with one who had to deal with skull spiders and their ā€˜camouflageā€™ against the leaves within the jungles shadowed depths.

IC: As the bullets flew Tekan jumped back, twirling his scythe to disperse any he could as he pulled Karz behind him, glancing around wildly and quickly noting the newly formed ice shield.

He quickly tossed Karx towards it, dashing over himself, an arm raised to protect his head, and grunting as a few of the remaining bullets scored across him, visible channels formed from their trail.

Eric scoots away, attempting to swing the rifle and hit Nuumaā€™s other leg and trip him.

Letā€™s not forget that everyone also has the other bullets of fire to deal with

OOC: Skull spiders have bad colors for camouflageā€¦ lime green, metru blue, silverā€¦ maybe metru blue could work

Kavixā€™s watches the conflict between Nuuma and the strangely-solid air in front of him.

Eh, not the weirdest thing Iā€™ve seen this month, he thinks.

It hits, and Nuuma follows into a one handed stand, barely keeping himself up, for the second before he pushes up and flips, double-stomping on a spot on the ground, and stabbing one sword on each side of his body.

OOC: Say that to tigers/any other animal with near neon colors. Then go look for them camouflaged because by gourd can they do it well. So rest assured when I say lime in a forest of green is not hard to disguise, especially in a dark light.

ā€œEverything alright?ā€ Kavix asks. ā€œWhy the spontaneous gymnastics?ā€

ā€œInvisible thing!ā€ He yells.

2 Likes