Okotan Adventures

“Good to hear,” Kavix says.

“So, what exactly brings you and yours to the middle of the jungle? What’s in these ruins?”

Echo speaks out of nowhere, almost. “that’s good to hear.”

He’s…most likely not gonna say much else =P

2 Likes

Kavix waves to Echo.

Echo gives a small wave back.

1 Like

“Say, have we met?” Kavix asks. “I think we spoke briefly when the arena fell.”

“Mhmm”

1 Like

“Ah, pleasure to see you again, then.”

“likewise” Echo is most likely lying, this guy didn’t matter much to him, but, he seemed convincing enough.

1 Like

Kavix nods and resumes looking around.

1 Like

All of my characters were fine and alive, although Mark was a little dizzy after the lighting bolt almost hit his head.

Kavix studies the other travelers, recognizing a good amount of them from the aftermath of the arena’s crash.

Blaze was still hiding behind the cover he had claimed when Eric attacked, not wanting to leave its relative safety.

1 Like

Kavix was walking around the ruins.

“Everyone alright? I heard gunfire. I’m not much of a doctor, but I might have some bandages and such in my pack.”

Tarkur follows into the ruins, he looked at the others “So… Ekimu choose you guys… eyy?” He asks happily.

Azure looks at Tarkur, she sees some similarities to someone she knows, tho she thinks it’s a coincidence and leaves it at that

OOC: Forgot to @ people/s

@Runa, @Chromeharpoon, @Toa_Vladin, @TheMOCingbird, @BlackBeltGamer98, @BrokenAxels, @KAI_BORG, @jayzor17 and @Ghidora131 Hopefully that’s everyone in the main group

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin Kavix notices that Mark is a little worse for wear.

“You okay?” the merchant asks. “I hope you don’t need a doctor, because I sure as heck ain’t one!”

“I feel a sore in the head. It hurts… But I think I can tolerate it…”

Kryuin glanced over at Mark, and seeing that not to much damage had been done, he returns to going deeper into the hall.

“Good to hear, I guess,” Kavix says.

Tarkur just stands there doing nothing, waiting for a reply.

Azure looks around, she turned her focus on Mark(@Toa_Vladin) after hearing that he was okay she went back to just looking around, she started reading some of the text written on one of the walls.

“No he didn’t, actually,” Kavix admits. “I’ve never met the guy.”