Okotan Adventures

Blaze slowly got up and began to keep close to spots where he could hide if another attack happened. He took out pieces of metal and began to arrange them into a shape. He took out his sword and tried to get it to a high temperature but he didn’t succeed. Not anywhere near as hot as I need this to be if I’m going to plan on welding this thing. he thought as he had it cool down.

He looks around at the different carvings on the wall and records his thoughts, observations and impressions into its pages.

“Oh hey,” Kavix greets Blaze. “You’re Icar’s son, right? What was your name again? Bloom? Blam? Blast?”

“Blaze.” He answered, arranging the pieces of metal again. “Find what you were looking for?” He asks. He tries to think of a way to make a welding tool of some sort but the issue is the fact he needs to reach and sustain a very high temperature environment with that tool which is very difficult to achieve.

1 Like

“I’m afraid not,” Kavix says. “It would seem someone beat me to anything worth selling.”

1 Like

“You wouldn’t happen to have something that can achieve welding temperatures in your inventory, would you?” Blaze says with a chuckle. He is still arranging the metal pieces, it was starting to take shape.

1 Like

“I’m afraid I don’t, sorry.”

1 Like

“Any Elemental Crystals?” He asks, looking over the arranged scraps.

“Nope,” Kavix says.

A bloodred lightstone was attached to a chain around his right wrist, and a larger chunk of light blue crystal hung around his left.

Blaze points to them, “Then what are those?” He asks. He never learned of Lightstones having multiple colors.

Kavix holds up his right arm.

“Rare lightstone.”

Then he holds up his left.

“Just a pretty rock.”

1 Like

Blaze asks if he could take a closer look at them.

“Sure,” Kavix complies, handing the necklaces to Blaze.

“My mother dug these up in the mines. She gave 'em to me as a wedding gift.”

2 Likes

“You’re married?” Nuuma asked. “Huh. Learn something every day.”

Hitora had been carrying the unconscious Izin up until now.

2 Likes

OOC Wait, why is he married to his mom?

IC @Runa Kryuin goes deeper into the hall.

“Yes,” Kavix affirms. “It’s a little complicated right now, however. We haven’t… we haven’t seen each other in a while.”

OOC @TheMOCingbird wut? No, his mother gave him the lightstone to congratulate him on finding someone.

2 Likes

OOC Oh, ok, makes sense now.

1 Like

OOC: yeah, sorry if I didn’t word that right.

IC: Kavix looks to see how Izin is doing.

“I’m just some random wanderer.”

He sees damage on the half Beast half Okotan hybrid, but at least he’s breathing.

2 Likes

Kavix takes note of Izin’s half-beast nature.

“What’s the story here?” he asks Hitora.