Okoto in Minecraft (Map/Experiment) UP FOR DOWNLOAD!

how do i spawn him?
also, why is it that theres what looks like a meth lab behind Ekimu’s tomb?
edit: never mind… he spawned and kicked by butt into oblivion

Nobody said that Okotian society is sober

Actually, that building is visible from this shot

Hm… do you think you could add in Ekimu and Makuta in the newest version?

Still waiting for those user mask pictures… Pl0x

If you’re still interested in getting your mask back before the next version, go ahead and tp to these coords. -1308 64 -492

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

my computer is ready for the new update. Me and my brother are gonna do a boss rush to see if everyone’s accounted for (excluding Scorpio of course…)

But I actually have a question… will the LoSS battle feature the MoSS? And how will it work?

Edited for Double Post - Slime

First of all #FlagItDontTagIt,

Second of all, if it’s an update, it’s cool.

Oh… the more you know I guess…

Also, will we be seeing anything from 2016?

*if it’s an update in your own creative content/Promotional topic. Double posting just because you were the last to post in a topic is not allowed.

1 Like

It most certainly does! The MoSS is the fight’s reward, and is actually rather crucial in protecting you from a certain… Hazard. You’ll see. :smile:

The Hazard being the Skull spiders?

you should really add in those little crystals Onua was balancing on in his Character Video…

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Also, what about the Elemental Creatures?

Whelp, I’m back at it with construction. I have a few places to do before the next version is out.

5 Likes

Is that Melum’s shrine or just some abandoned ruins?

They’re the ruins that Kopaka and Izotor ran across in the graphic novel.

This next version was poised to be a strictly RoSS/graphic novel update, though I am considering waiting 'til Journey to One comes out(that way I can add accurate 2016 information). In fact, that’s becoming the most likely scenario; I’d kind of hate to have everyone start over twice this year.

1 Like

Can you download maps on Minecraft PE?

If anyone here is good at making minigames, then someone should make a version of hammer flush using Redstone and command blocks

2 Likes

It’s cool that this is still in progress. I can see you’re putting as much effort into it as you possibly can. Keep it up, Garn!

2 Likes

Looks great! Might have been a good idea to wait for more landmarks to be revealed though.

1 Like