Okoto in Minecraft (Map/Experiment) UP FOR DOWNLOAD!

Thank you!

That’s the “experiment” part of it; I’m filling the map in as we learn more about the island. Thus, I get to see firsthand how much we learn about Okoto and how fast we learn it. It’s been an interesting process so far, and has helped keep me going.

Speaking of keeping going…

Made a bit of progress on the catacomb under the ice region’s ruins.

6 Likes

So what will you do if the Temple of Time in the story gets blown up?

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll leave it up to you to do so. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Because I realized that I hadn’t teased this yet :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

LOSS is a bit smaller than I remember him :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno… He seems pretty set-accurate to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Niiice😎

1 Like

Where’s the water shrine?

Underwater.

I mean the picture isn’t there.

Oh, yeah… I forgot to add it to the OP. There’s a glitch wherein I’ve run out of edits or something.

There you are. :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you.

Stuff’s coming along. There’s going to be a lot more to see on this island in the next release. :smile:

10 Likes

So villages next then? if so cool… if not, still cool! Did I mention this looks cool?

1 Like

Now that TJtO has been released, it seems you have your work cut out for you. :smile: There are definitely some new areas that have been shown.

5 Likes

RIP Garnira, who tragically died of exhaustion at his computer. Lol

3 Likes

Considering how this map is much more complete than the other 4 bonkle island projects on the boards I’d say he deserves rest.

I know, I was joking about how hes so backed up with work, he died from it. My sense of humor Toa and Matoran.

So Gar, how’s the map going?

Edited for Double Post
~Chronicler

hey i have minecraft now
know any good Bionicle resource packs?

Is this topic still up…? If it is, then I’d like to join, my IGname is DG_Eddie. Also, which MC version is the game? 1.8.x or 1.9?