Okoto in Minecraft (Map/Experiment) UP FOR DOWNLOAD!

I probably should’ve spent the time on the ancient city, but…

I just couldn’t resist :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I’m currently working on Bingzak. Because reasons.

13 Likes

I can only do this for this entire map:

3 Likes

Bing.zak

Also, I’m still looking for info on the location of that Temple of Time.

@Mesonak You’ve mentioned that we know where it is a couple of times on the podcast. Do you by chance have any idea?

Also, @DarkHenrik I’m glad that you like it, but that’s still creepy as heck! XD

10 Likes

umm… how long did this take you?

2 Likes

Probably about 5 hours. 3 or so to make the landscape, 30 minutes to export it, and and the rest on building with worldedit and by hand. That final figure is bound to grow quite a bit though, seeing as I haven’t finished much on the builds.

1 Like

This is still Fantasti-cool™. Awesome work.

Wait a sec, how did you get player skulls with Protector masks?

2 Likes

I LOVE it!

2 Likes

I had to change my skin and upload them to a website, but now they’re permanently available.

http://heads.freshcoal.com/heads.php?query=Protector+of

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool.

3 Likes

The gate beckons to you

…Enter the city of the dead

12 Likes

Do you have a download? Great job so far, I definitely think you should continue work on it! I want to make an Okotoverse mod for Minecraft at some point, this map would be great to work in tandem with such a thing.

3 Likes

There will be a download, but I figured I’d wait until I have more/all of the structures built.

Indeed it would! If you ever get to that, make sure to let me know. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If anyone doesn’t know, the temple of time is in the jungle reason. Most likely.

1 Like

this is really cool, it’ll probably have to updated when the graphic novel comes out to accommodate the new maps that we will see from it

2 Likes

I wish I knew what part. :confused:

I hadn’t even thought about that, but I guess that’s true. I don’t think I’ll change things that differ from the sources I’ve used thus far. If there are new locations, however, I’ll most certainly add them.

2 Likes

This is really cool!

There’s not much else that I can say about it.

2 Likes

Here is a map from the Bionicle hero pack, i don’t own the image, but it might help you

4 Likes

Sorry garn, this topic belongs in Promos/Advertising.