Okoto in Minecraft (Map/Experiment) UP FOR DOWNLOAD!

i wanna join but i don’t have mine craft

i wish you could put a tiny Easter island head thing

that’d be cool

I’m “Gresh113” just like on here.

I’d like to be in there

“SwordmanOfDerp”

The Temple of Creation is looking pretty fantastic. That’s what it’s called, right?

+

1 Like

I’m willing and able, but I’m gonna change my skin very soon to match my new avatar more

You’re in! :smiley:

Okay. Let me know when you have.(assuming you do so before all the physical space is taken).

It would make sense that the Temple of Time is in the ancient city, and that’s in Ga-Ko-err, the water region according to the Bionicle website. Would that oval of rock in the water region happen to be where you are placing the ancient city? Or is it just design? (as you can see, I am quite the confused.) Also, if there’s any more space to place peoples heads by the forge, my Minecraft username is just ‘Emuex’.

i wish i had minecraft

i wish my darn head was by the forge ;-;

a little Easter island head

could you put a Grey golem head by the forge? since it looks like what my head would be

Temple of time is on a hill, not in the ancient city.

The Protecters traveled there to summon the Toa, the ancient city would be too dangerous.

1 Like

Edit:

Yeah, I figured as much. Presumably it’s somewhere in the jungle region seeing as Nilkuu ran into Bingzak on the way. The question is just where, specifically.

1 Like

If you look at the map on the Bionicle lego page, there is a grey spot ontop the border between the jungle and water regions, near the ocean. Can that be it?

It is in the region of jungle for sure, going of the book.

OMG thank you

Kulta has joined the game

And yes, he is a legit boss, boasting 100 health, doesn’t take knockback, and (of course)hits like a truck! By defeating him, you can get the Mask Stealer Staff, his head, couple pieces of junk armor, and knockback resistance boots.

Also, here’s a quick update on the city as a whole. At this point, it’s just kind of filling in the blank space with generic ruined buildings, thus won’t really constitute much in the way of updates.

11 Likes

it looks beautiful

3 Likes

I wish minecraft let you put skins onto armor stands.

Will LOSS be joining the game? And will any other characters (Toa, Protectors, etc.) be appearing too?

I’ve considered making LOSS, but I really don’t know how. I can easily make a spider mob with a ton of health, but there’s nothing very interesting about that. If I could figure out how to make him shoot webs, maybe, but that would be some complicated stuff.

As for toa, protectors, etc, not as active mobs.
I have a couple scenes utilizing armor stands as seen here, but that’s the extent of it.

3 Likes

OK, cool.

Well that would suit LOSS perfectly since he wasn’t very interesting to begin with :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyways, awesome work with the Protectors!

1 Like

Retexture the spider mob then.