Okoto in Minecraft (Map/Experiment) UP FOR DOWNLOAD!

This is yes.

1 Like

Yeah, sure I can create structures and send the world files to you, just give me the guidelines and I will do

1 Like

Quick question, will the Fire Region have the Three Great Volcanoes, rather than just the one with the shrine?

Decrepit, mostly round, mossy huts and houses like the ones featured in these pictures are what I need right now.

We can worry about the regional villages later.

The block palette consists of stone brick for foundations and roofs, stone for walls, And cobblestone/cobblestone walls for detailing. I’ve also been using andesite and cobblestone walls for chipped stone. Also, bits of spruce wood are encouraged.

They’re both already there. Had I turned about 20 degrees to the right, you would’ve seen one. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sure, some ruins on a superflat world. Are we allowed to put in VERY subtle references to gen 1?
Send them to you via…
Minecraft username is xenoneater

Do you need schematics for the circular/sphere-like villager huts? I have created 6 unique templates you could use, if you liked.

All I would need to do is figure out how to make a schematic… :stuck_out_tongue:

If you just give me the world file, I can get the schematics out of it. :smile:

For future reference, however, MCEdit is what you need to export schematics.

Yeah, I have MCEdit, and I know that is what you use, I just haven’t used it much yet. So should I create the schematics in MCEdit, then give the files to you?

Sure. That would be fantastic.

Unless I have to skype, I would love to help you out on this. : 3

That’s what I’ll have you do. Right now, we’re working on the ancient city, so some ruins for that would be appreciated.

[quote=“Mistah_Spoopmahtticul, post:159, topic:12303, full:true”]
@Mist

Why? Because that’s the man who made a Bionicle 2015 and “The Legend” animation via minecraft.

(I’m not joking. He made a video out of simple Minecraft blocks. Surely he can do this just as seamlessly.)
[/quote] What?

1 Like

Uhhhhhh… you wanna help out?

I…I don’t even know what this is.

How do I send files to you? I have the schematics.

You need to upload them to a website like mediafire and PM the link to me.

Yeah, about sending the schematics or worlds, does google drive sounds good to you?

That will work!

1 Like

Would that work for me also? I just uploaded them onto my drive. Now, how do I get them to you? (I’m not too knowledgeable in this area… sorry. )

@Garnira

Here’s some reference for the city.

1 Like