Okoto Minecraft Map Community Game Night!

Hey guys!

As most of you probably know by now, I’ve just recently finished my Okoto Minecraft map. I was think that, if the interest is here, I might be able to start up a server and we can have an Okoto game night! I was thinking that I’d set a date sometime in the coming winter break.

Before I make plans, however, I’d like to make sure there’s actually an audience. So my questions are as follows; is anyone interested? If so, what day would you be most likely to show up?

Also, if you haven’t seen the map, here’s the topic. Pics are spread out a bit and I’m unfortunately unable to clean up the OP.

Also, if this qualifies better as promotions/advertising, please move it there. I honestly wasn’t sure if it did.

1 Like

I’d be down for a gamenight.

I can’t give specific dates right now, but maybe 2 weeks later I think I’ll be open.

1 Like

Yay, something I can do!

I’m down!

As long as it’s during break. Also, hopefully a good time. I don’t know what country everyone is in and the time zones might have me late up at night, so I don’t want school in the way of my MC! :smile:

1 Like

Edited Title – not

I’d be down for this. Anytime after the 12th works for me (AFAIK).

BBBB55

1 Like

I’m in, any time within three weeks before or after Christmas would be fine

1 Like

I would try and come.

As long as it isn’t between the 17th to Christmas, I’d be up for joining.

Christmas eve maybe

YES. this is a very good idea.

Available ANY day (may change but for all I know I’m at home all Christmas)

I most certainly am.

Any day after the 13th, except the 19th, 24th, and 25th.

I’m up for it. Might need to make myself a new skin, though. :stuck_out_tongue:
EDIT: I’d be available any day from the 19/20th of December onward.

Hmmmm, I’ll think about it.

I’m intrigued. I could possibly check my MC to see if it still works and what not. I also would not know what day is best for me.

I’d love to, if I can.

I would join, I would have to get mine craft but I would join when I get it

I’d be up for it. Dunno about dates, but as long as it takes place at least by next Saturday(then I’ll have winter break).

1 Like

Alright folks, this is going to happen! I’ve secured a server! :smile:

How does the coming Sunday sound to everyone? No promises, but that seems like the soonest available date for me.

2 Likes

That sound terrible for me because that’s the day i’m going to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens. (although it might not count depending on if you do it on Sunday, the time it will be and what timezone you are in.)

1 Like

Noted.

If everyone else(or, perhaps, a few other people) are having trouble with Sunday, I’ll reschedule.

Can’t won’t have acess to a computer that plays minecraft on sunday. today I’m open