Okoto Minecraft Map Community Game Night!

I will be open all week.

Argh, I can’t do it that day…

I’m in.

I’m open all december and the first week of jan.

Not too good for me either. Saturday or Monday-onwards also need to know your timezone

Watching TFA that day. Monday and onward is fine for me. Can’t wait!

I’m good with that. I have a private aternos server that we can use, but I’ll have to set ithe to 1.9 so we can use it…

First I need your guys IGN’S so I can Op you on the server.

Edited for Double Post - Slime
Hello Toa_Azureus. Please give the rules on Double Posting a read :slight_smile:

I’m good any day except tomorrow.

BBBb55

Alright, it looks like a lot of people won’t be able to make Sunday.

How about Monday? Does that sound better?

I appreciate the offer, but as I stated a few posts back…

2 Likes

If I don’t have work. I’ll try to work around it.

What time would this be?

Monday is fine with me, but there is still the issue of timezones…

Monday is ok for me.
:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Yep. I’m available.

Any day of the week works for me (provided I’m allowed on the server).

Much better

Now only a time (and timezone) is required :slight_smile:

Edit: After some slight changes to a plan, (without my input) I am unable to attend on Monday, and I would be able to attend on Sunday… :expressionless:

Next time maybe

Yep! Sounds good! :smiley:

How does everyone feel about starting the first session at 8 PM Eastern time?

Also, I’m not 100% sure how to organize the game… There’s a couple of possibilities that I’m currently considering, but I’m open for suggestions as well.

What I’ve considered so far are as follows;

Survival Games: This concept is functions similarly to its namesake in that you are pitted against everyone else on the island and the last person alive claims victory. However, in this variation you’ll be able to break blocks and use everything to your advantage.(Including the masks and mask stealer staff; if you dare challenge Kulta for it) When you’re out, you are put into spectator mode until a victor emerges triumphant. If the game runs too long and the last few players are not actively seeking one another, a death match will be held in the arena.

UHC: I’m sure you’ve heard of this one too. If not, it goes as follows; the players will be partitioned into teams and spread across the island. Natural regeneration is to be turned off, leaving the players to their caution and wit to survive. As with the survival games, the last team standing wins the match. There would not be a deathmatch in this gamemode unless it came down to players being unable to find each other(the map is rather vast, after all). Additionally, masks will not respawn in their shrines.

“Standard” Survival: This one is, essentially, letting everyone loose to roam the island and do as they please. PVP is entirely optional and you’re welcome to just pick a spot and set up shop(rather than run around seeking foes to smite). Masks will also respawn every now and again in this gamemode.

What sounds most appealing? Is there something else you’d like to see? Let me know!

Also, here’s a strawpoll regarding gamemodes: http://strawpoll.me/6313846

Seems a bit late, would you consider moving it back a few hours? For me the optimal time would be around 3-5 o’clock PM.

Also ignore my vote for Survival, I meant to check UHC

I’m down for 5.

Come to think of it, it’s almost the solstice; 5:00 will likely still be night! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, when is this happening?

I’m going to tentatively say five o’ clock on Monday(the 21st).

I’ll be more decisive about the time once I get more input from the other players

1 Like