Old Timey Onua

Perhaps I could have made him a little more hunched. I also wish there was a better way to make a working thumb with those claws. But I couldn’t come up with anything. That being said, I still like the way it turned out.

Back

Prisma

With Gali

49 Likes

Looks really good for what you’re trying to go for, but the back of the lower legs man

1 Like

Dat prisma… niccceeee

1 Like

Been eagerly waiting for this one. Onua is my favorite Toa and I gotta say this is great. The claw hands are a little awkward, but other than that this is fantastic.

1 Like

while his arms are a little wonky looking, I think it works. All sharp and jagged, and really fits the look I think you were going for.

1 Like

I agree about the hands. I must have tried ten different configurations to get something that embraced the original, while also adding the opposable thumb.

Nice, yeah, could be more hunched but looks great!

Awesome Prisma and I like his thumbs and shoulders

1 Like

I like it!
And your Prisma is really cool, as always. Good job and keep it up!

1 Like

Wow. This might just be my favorite version of Onua I’ve ever seen. Most versions go for a giant, beefy figure, but this captures what I’ve always thought of Onua: a tall, spindly, skeletal creature. I also love that you have so much light grey on here, since on the front of the original canister he looked silver. One the reasons he’s my favorite Toa by far is because he always seemed like the most robotic.

3 Likes

Looks pretty good. Concerning the thumbs, maybe a mixel joint setup would work better?

2 Likes

On the prisma, the eye light is placed a bit to high up. You might want to fix that.

1 Like

It’s actually not too high. That spot you’re seeing under the green is just the face. Here’s a pic without the green. You can clearly see where the green should go.

3 Likes

Ahhhh I see

1 Like