On eBay Today... Like Right Now!

Everyone remembers On eBay Today right?.. right? Anyways, I decided to make a topic on what you may or may not have found on eBay that would be considered odd or cool… or oddly cool regarding Bionicle/Other Lego, so post anything you found interesting if you so choose. If this post becomes a problem please let me know as I don’t want to cause harm to anyone.

Have fun.

49 Likes

Wait. We need the intro first.

3 Likes

Uhh, things and stuff.

2 Likes

Well, let’s see what we got.
This entry was provided by Marendex-T17

Here we have a “LEGO 8356 Bionicle ORIGINAL TOA Figure # Kopaka White”. Seems legit.
This exquisite set is shown to us in this picture the guy took himself, he even went to the trouble of finding the grainiest pic possible, that’s dedication right there.
There is a quantity of two as of the time of the writing, and the price is, * looks closer * two-hundred-twenty-nine dollars and forty-five cents, but hey, it has free shipping.
That is all we have for On eBay Today, thank you for reading.

27 Likes

$229.45… BEST DEAL EVAH! Actually Kopaka seems like the hardest one to find. At I toy fair I go to, I couldn’t find him but I saw Gali, Onua, Pohatu, and Tahu which I plan to pick up. Nice find.

7 Likes

How about this, we get a Skirmix with exdendo arms he stole from his Bone Hunter rider and Phantoka Chirox. Then we have Kopaka whose stolen Bitil’s Sward, naughty, naughty Kopaka. also includes Nuju, Something that might be Toa Gaaki, and Matau, who decided he wanted to be like Bane.

17 Likes

Also, take notice of Matau who changed his eye color from dark red to dark green.

6 Likes

He was in a cheery mood when he finally got attention from Nokama.

1 Like

Maybe he found out that Nokama prefers Toa with dark green eyes.

prepares for the multiple NokamaXWhenua fan fictions

9 Likes

I’m scared.

5 Likes

You should be.

6 Likes

guis i totally photobombed that pic amirite?

also this

totes legit guis

18 Likes

So the Agori of Bota Magna turned Lewa Nuva into Slender Man?

12 Likes

Also, the return of the Mega Bloks Neo Shifters.

5 Likes

I give this topic ONE HUNDRED LIKES

-Mesonak

41 Likes

LoLz, thanks man, I really do appreciate it. YOU GUYS ROCK!

3 Likes

[quote=“Collector, post:13, topic:1950, full:true”]
So the Agori of Bota Magna turned Lewa Nuva into Slender Man?
[/quote]Ha ha, awesome! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve seem too many Marble Hornets to know what the Bota Magna Agori practice…

2 Likes

Welcome to the Marble Hornets club, Collector.

You are now my hug buddy.

Just like anyone else I know who watches Marble Hornets (1 Person Irl, :C)

4 Likes

todays lots have been given by potay8o
actually all of them have in todays lots
so up first we have Lego Technic Lot of Parts and Case White and Blue Bionicle Rare!

so guys remember blue bionicle? I remember picking that set up back in…wait thats not a bionicle THATS A ROBORIDER!
this is a sham! wait…blue not your colour, well worry not for Lego Technic Lot of Parts and Case Purple and Black Bionicle Rare! is here!

now to be honest these actually have really good stuff not gonna lie
but I remember black and blue bionicle fondly released in 200141234 it was one of my favs of bionicle 200141234
good ol’ black bionicle

9 Likes