On eBay Today... Like Right Now!

Remember that Lewa Mata abomination from last month? He’s baaaack!

You can adopt this monstrosity for just $2.95!

Does everyone remember Strakk from 2009? Well, he’s looking for a new home. No one will accept him for who he is now that he’s mutated into a Vorox…

Help end this madness for only $18.75.

Now meet the mysterious “LEGO BIONICLE? Axonn?” What could these two question marks imply? Maybe the seller is unsure of whether or not this truly is LEGO BIONICLE Axonn… Maybe you have a Mega Bloks Neo Shifter on your hands. Will you risk 303 dollars on this listing? It’s up to you, my friends. It’s up to you.

11 Likes

It’s not even got free shipping?

NOPE

3 Likes

But… but he got five stars, look. :stuck_out_tongue:

$400!? I wouldn’t even consider that

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/LEGO-Bionicle-Technic-Toa-Nuva-Leg-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

yeah it’s totally worth that price

4 Likes

I could probably got a complete Toa Nuva for that price.

4 Likes

I mean it’s not like I could buy those for 5¢ each right?

2 Likes

this isn’t bonkle/lego but

WRY

2 Likes

Why did you put this here?

1 Like

THE PRICE

1 Like

was that made by the same guy as the $15,000 bionicle listing

/s

3 Likes

do you injoy items fresh from your worse bioncle nigthmare, ever wanted to bye one, how about 6…

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6x-Lego-Bionicle-Bundle-Job-lot-/222238981227?hash=item33be79bc6b:g:SaoAAOSwknJXydKk

all your for how ever high the bidding goes.

1 Like

WHAt ARE THOSE, THINGS

Did you see the picture on the seller’s page?

It’s like kickstarter staff pick all over again

4 Likes

jazz hands!

17 Likes

We need to create a new name for those types of claws. We got Shredder Claws and Wolverine Style Claws. What should we call those claws.

1 Like

mahri claws

But they were introduced with the mistika

Vican claws?

That Umarak MOC was actually posted on the boards recently…Ebay conspiracy confirmed?

1 Like