On the Run

Felix raises his hand. “Did…did you not just hear me?”

Vladimir ignores him and grabs a couple bottle of cough syrup.

“Listen, we can do almost as much damage, and have more time to run if we just leave. We’re some of the most powerful advanced class students. Running could inspire others to fight back too,”

Gerald nodded. “Yeah. Sorry, are Felix and I the only ones to see sense?”

“I’m not sure the guy who can split objects between people or the person with a living shadow are exactly the strongest. We should cripple them then fight back. If we fight back, we’d inspire it a lot more. It could be our own Russian Revolution.”

“If this was an enemy military compound, I’d be all for it. But it’s a school. A learning place for innocent kids. We need to take the fight elsewhere,”

Katherine hops off Vladimir’s shoulder and returns to full size. “I agree. I don’t think my parents knew what they were signing me up for when they sent me here, but it certainly wasn’t this.”

Vladimir stares at her, raising his eyebrow. Interesting. Uh… What? I’ve seen some wacky things but that still gets me.
“I mean. We would we even go? I don’t think we have the money to just use it like that. Honestly. I couldn’t do it like that with money.”

“I thought you hated money?

“Thats why I couldn’t do it. I wouldn’t have the will. I couldn’t hold all that money to myself. It just kinda defeats the purpose of me.” He coughs and continues looking through the medicine cabinets.
“So any of you guys want anything since we’re apparently just leave in a boring manner.”

Steve has headed off to wherever they’re actually supposed to be at this point: assumedly his room.

OOC: no we’re going to an abandoned hotel on the outskirts of the city

“So, shall we be on our way?”

OOC: As in if they weren’t trying to flip the bird to the government. Where they are actually, literally supposed to be within the context of this universe. That is where he is right now, because he’s an individual that made the decision that Willy is a control-freak and left.

IC: Also Steve makes a sandwich or something, because otherwise the mods could get mad at the OOC only post despite it being justified in this context. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Gerald shrugged. “I’ve got nothing better to do, and it’s better than setting off a bomb.”

“Let’s be off. This place is giving me the creeps.”

1 Like

“Haven’t you been here for ages? I mean I’ve been here a while.” Vladimir loads up his loot into a plastic bag

OOC Fun fact, plastic bags started being used in grocery markets in 1979

2 Likes

“We all have.”

“Yeah, we’ve been here for ages. But that doesn’t mean we’re gonna stand around while the government makes us into freaking war machines.”

Gerald crosses his arms. “I understand if you don’t want to leave, though. It’s not my first choice either.”

“Frankly I’d love to be a war machine, but I judging by the curriculum, I doubt that involves piloting a MiG.”

EDIT: double negative aeiou

3 Likes

OOC Nice
IC Vladimir nods in satisfaction.