On the Run

“I don’t think any of us were going to pilot or drive anything. At the best, we are driven in. Worst, they just let us go on our own.”

“Well I wanted to pilot something, and this god-forsaken school has denied me the privilege of learning how to do so. I’d give anything to return back to Crna Gora.”

“Not my accordion, though.”

1 Like

Gerald laughed. “That reminds me, I need to pick up my guitar.”
He teleported away and reappeared with a guitar in his hand, as well as a bag of picks and a folder with music. He stored the picks and music in his backpack, and slung the guitar’s strap across his back.

ALL PLAYER CHARACTERS ARE AT THE MALORY HOTEL

“Any ideas guys?” Willy asked breaking the nervous silence

Lance stood their awkwardly, only coming out of curiosity

Gerald shrugged. “Escape the government?”

“Specifics, bud. We already know that’s what needs to happen”

Novislav fiddles with his accordion.

Gerald thought a bit more. “Well, preferably, we should find somewhere… less public. It could still be a town, or a city, but somewhere where we’re less likely to be noticed. Also, We need to avoid using our powers as much as possible, otherwise we’ll stand out. A lot.”

“Why do you think we met at an abandoned hotel at the outskirts of the city? That is a good idea though,”

1 Like

Gerald pulled out his guitar and strummed it a few times. “We just need to act like normal people. Hanging out at an abandoned hotel isn’t exactly what one would call normal.”

“You’d be surprised. Plus, nobody would’ve noticed us coming in with how separately we came. And yknow, most of us have powers that would’ve helped,”

“We could escape to Canada.” Felix pipes up. “American government and forces have no jurisdiction there, and they wouldn’t want to invade the land of one of their allies…at least I think their allies.” He says quietly.

“As far as I’m concerned the only place worse than America is her hat, Canada.”

“What do you have against the polite maple syrup tribe?”

Ooc: no offense to Canadians. :stuck_out_tongue:

“no one is that nice without an agenda.” Lance replied absent mindedly

“Canada hasn’t taken any aggressive action since 1812. I doubt they’ve been planning that long.”

“Gonna have to agree with that.” Novislav played a short string of notes on his accordion.

“they were in the world wars.”

“Sorry, my mistake.” Will said, deep in thought. “We’re virtually landlocked. Anything south is not safe, anything north… well we can’t seem to agree on that.”