On the Run

“I could get us in an aircraft.”

Vladimir shrugs The only ideas I have are about how to bring about the spread of the right economy.

Gerald started playing his guitar, using notes that went with Novislav’s playing.

"I don’t like the cold. it makes it hard to teleport and go invisible. I want to go to California. "

“Shouldn’t we try to tell the country what is being done so that parents know exactly what is happening to their kids?”

“None of us have any experience with hacking radio or television waves do we?”

Gerald raised his hand. “Give me an axe and I’ll hack something for you.”

“Not that kind of hacking… hijacking a computer from a distance.”

1 Like

Gerald grinned. “Oh, that. That’s easy.”

“Would they believe us?” Felix asks.

“Awesome. The best news station to use would probably be National News Channel in Atlanta. Being in New York, we’ve got quite the trek.” Will explained. “Would anyone happen to own a large van?”

“We could rob a van. I’m not a bad driver myself.”

Lauren had begrudgingly followed the note, if only because she had started getting bored at the park. Now she wished she had stayed at the park.

“Sooo…” she interjects from the edge of the group. “Can somebody explain to me why our best option is to travel almost a thousand miles to the south instead of, I dunno, finding a studio in New York? I’m sure you have a great reason for this multi-day cross-country trek that makes it necessary over the simpler, easier, and safer alternative. Oh, and nobody’s gonna believe us. Just thought I’d point that out too.”

“NCN is the biggest studio in the US.”

“Mhmm…” she nods slowly, leaning back and folding her arms across her chest. “By how much?”

“But would you rather go try to reach a bunch of people, and get caught, or try to reach an easier to get to, yet smaller group, who can then help us send out our message?” Felix tries to reason.

“The school is the only recorded group of supers. Yeah there are sightings, but that’s just a bunch of Bigfoots and Nessie’s.” Willy stood up. “We need to get this message out. Whatever it takes.”

“Uhh…” She looks to the others, trying to see if they heard something she didn’t. “Was it just me, or did that in no way answer either of our questions?”

OOC: sorry I misunderstood one of the questions.

“The point is, the world needs to know. There’s no other way,”

“Why should I care about anything that’s happening here? I’m trapped in this country against my will. First opportunity I get, I’m going back to Yugoslavia.”

“We’ll get you to your homeland. Just help us make it possible,”