On the Run

Gerald raised an eyebrow. “Please, don’t try to imprison me. You’ll regret it.”

She smiles sweetly. “I’m sure I will, pal. Now, what were we talking about?”

Gerald frowns. He thinks Laurel is up to something.

ooc: I think she meant she’s sure she’ll regret it

“Well I’ve come to realize that there’s no way to escape. On a commercial flight, security would recognize us, and we need to get out of country to escape, so we have to make them desparate enough to send a full scale force after us. That’s the only way to raise suspicion.”

“So we can blow up the school. My plan works out with yours. Let’s do it.” He grins ear to ear.

OOC She’s being sarcastic.

1 Like

Gerald shook his head. “No! That’d be killing innocent people.”

“Bombs don’t kill if you target the right areas.”

1 Like

Gerald rolled his eyes. “No.”

Vladimir sighs “I feel like we could satisfy everyone by combining our plans.”

Gerald shook his head. “Not me. I need a solid plan. In chess, do you combine every single opening in the book to get one trashy one, or do you use a solid opening that works extremely well?”

“With that logic both of our plans aren’t ‘solid’.” He crosses his arms.
“If you’re suggesting that, why don’t you give us a plan.”
Once you keep using that solid opening, you get predictable and careless. I’d rather not do that.

“The correct answer is not to play chess,” Lauren quips. “I never liked chess.”

Vladimir looks at her “What is there not to like about chess. It’s great for passing time in the cold.”

@LTVmocs
@jayzor17.

“Chess is fun. Anyways, I say we go somewhere so densely populated and so busy that we won’t get noticed. Chicago, or San Diego.”

“The school does good too guys. We’re not bombing the school. If you try to do that, I’ll be forced to retaliate,”

“I dunno, maybe New York.” She sighs. “What, do you guys have some sort of problem with New York? Childhood trauma, advice of a dying mentor? It’s okay guys, we can work through this.”

“That’s what they’d expect. We’re already just outside the city. They’d be searching everywhere “

“No, running away is what they’d expect. They would follow the same logic you did and conclude that we’d try and run away, and begin searching accordingly. That’s why we go into New York City, a place they’d never expect to find us because that’d be the easiest place to find us.” She shrugs. “Or we can abandon everything we know and run off into the countryside because you want to.”

“Country sounds nice,” Will said with a laugh, hoping to lighten the mood

OOC: Will used joke! It wasn’t very effective…

Steve had decided showing up again was not a good idea, as he’d rather be a good boi and try not to make his parents any more mad at him.