On the Run

The shadow becomes more playful and attempts to start wrestling with the new entity.

OOC: For future reference, Lauren is in no way secretive about her shadow. It’s just kinda there all the time.

1 Like

Felix’s starts to do the same. His eyes widen. So it has a mind of its own?

Katie taps Lauren’s shoulder and asks, “What is happening?”

Lauren leans down, examining the second shadow. “You know, I’m not quite sure.”

Felix shrugs. “I guess they’re sentient. I didn’t know that at first.”

“Oh, well duh. I just didn’t know you had one.”

“I usually don’t.” Felix replied.

“Wait, what?” Her shadow seems to notice the tone of her voice and untangles itself from the other shadow, crawling up Felix’s leg instead.

“This isn’t my ability.” He says. His eyes glow again, and the glow ‘shatters’ for lack of a better term. His shadow instantly returns to normal.

Her shadow’s attention returns to his shadow. you know, it might be easier to give this thing a name… It pokes and prods at the other shadow, trying to get it to play.

“So what, you copy things?”

He nods. “Mostly.”

Vladimir sighs “Oh god there’s two of them.” He contemplates trying to split them to himself so he get the taste of a good ability for once.

Novislav goes back to reading his sheet music.

Lance slowly wrapped his hands with bandages, “now I don’t want to Leave stains, now do we,” he muttered

“Do you really think it’s wise to start a resistance at the place we’re resisting? Let’s head to KFC and talk this over,”

“Do you think it’s wise to talk about the place we’re resisting at a fast food chain? I also told you I don’t eat fast food. Darn corporate scum.” I need to branch out of anti capitalist stuff, it’s getting old. Or continue it. Eh.

“Better than here, I suppose,”

“Hey guys, what’s up?” Steve suddenly barges into the conversation, maybe a little too loudly. He seems rather shameless about it either way.

Vladimir looks at Steve “Would you mind helping me out?”

“Uhh, sure! What do you need?”