On the Run

“So why’d you come to America of all places?” He asked. “The complete antithesis of their ideals?”

ooc: I’ve posted a bit here, please notice me!

IC: Gerald pulled out a thick book labeled, “Revolutionary Forms: A Study in Recent Martial Arts” He flipped through the pages with interest, placing small sticky notes at points of importance. Every once in a while, he would glance up and scan the room.

“I didn’t know we were fighting for the US. I thought it was a school for people like those X-Men comics.”

“Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer. It’s also nice despite capitalism and the ideals.” He coughs and mutters “God dang Capitalist brainwashing.

Gerald finally looked at Vladimir. “Nobody here knew. If they did, then…”
He shrugged. He didn’t need to point out the obvious. He watched Vladimir, his turquoise eyes sparkling.

“Hey, Gerald, come here real quick,”

Gerald teleported up to Willie and gave him a questioning look.

“Tell them how badly we need to go to KFC,”

Gerald shook his head. “I don’t like public speaking much.”

“See? If this kid ate more KFC he’d be brave enough to talk to y’all. Let’s go”

Felix rolled his eyes and started heading out.

“Guys! Are we really gonna split up when we’re the only ones wanting to fight this? This is an attack against human rights. They’re trying to make us slaves!”

Willy(!) opened the bags

“And I’m heading where you’re trying to send us.” He said. “I’m tired of dealing with the brainwashed guy at the moment.”

Lance pointed to himself and tilted his head

Vladimir looks at it “Should I give a bag to each of us?”

Lauren doesn’t appear to hear him. He might be able to hear music playing over her headphones. Her shadow is pretending to be a normal shadow, except it can’t help but avoid the black tiles. Everyone knows you’re not allowed to step on those.

2 Likes

Vladimir looked at her shadow Could I spread that little thing between all of us? Its a shadow… I probably could. He shrugs. I’ll save it for some time later.

1 Like

“This guy has a pretty unhealthy obsession with KFC, huh?” Steve murmured to Vlad, the one closest.

1 Like

“To be honest KFC’s prolly my least favorite fried chicken place, but it’s the closest, and it’s pretty low to the ground.”

“But why do you want to get KFC? You do know that one of us can.just drive over there and pick some food up, right?”

“I don’t think the food is the important part…”