On the Run

Gerald looked around at the slowly growing party. “Ey, Willie. Is everybody else coming? Shall I get some pizza and soda, make it a real party?”

“Nah, we got plenty of kfc”

Vladimir shifts. “Oh ah…” He grabs bandaids from a cupboard The real question is if she could support the weight of one of these. I don’t really wanna get bothered right now.

“What are you doin, bud?”

“What am I doing? Uh. Thwarting some plans.”

1 Like

Steve had ended up kinda left behind in the midst of this, feeling lost.

“Don’t you think it’d be a better idea to plan this out first? Let’s go to the old Malory and talk this over”

“I already have a plan. It’s almost perfect in my head.”

1 Like

“What is your master plan?” Willy inquired sarcastically

“Big bomb. Spilt into cubes. Boom boom pow pow. Look for money. Spread it for everyone.” He gives a thumbs up “It’s almost foolproof.”

2 Likes

“HOW DID YOU GET A FRICKING BOMB IN HERE?!” Willy whispered harshly. “You’re gonna get us all killed!”

“I could make a bomb. Easier then you think.” He sighs. Except it’s actually really hard.

“No! No bomb! Come with us, we’ll plan on how to do even more damage than a bomb”

Gerald frowned. “Why are we trying to do damage, when we can accomplish the same thing by disappearing. Literally.” To prove his point, he went invisible. “If we can vanish off of the face of the earth, people will eventually stop caring.”

“I’m sorry. I like bombs.”

“But we can’t destroy the economics and reputation of this school by doing so.”

“It’d be better if we didn’t. They’ll be chasing us for enough reasons already.” Felix quietly said from behind him.

“Big bomb equals big fun.” He grins a little and shrugs. “Don’t worry. I’m just grabbing some medicine.” He continues to grab things from the cabinets.

“Big bombs equal big group of people chasing us down.” Felix adds.

“You’re not wrong.” Vladimir takes a moments to read some of the pills. Sadly nothing I could use to knock someone out. Shame.

Gerald threw up his hands. “Who freaking cares?! The more we do, the larger a trail we leave, and therefore, the easier it is to find us. Am I the only person to see sense?!”