Once Upon a Deadpool

It was a personal threa- request by some duck dude. Sounds like a loser

i feel like people are making too big of a deal this is just a pg13 deadpool 2. This is how you make deadpool pg 13 and still be interesting; have him acknowledge that it is dumbed down and not ruin the actual movie.

1 Like

I might watch it, but since it’s supposed to be Deadpool… I don’t know. While it might be still decent for younger audiences to watch, it still might have inappropriate elements (James Bond, while being rated PG 13, still has nudity in some capacity). When it comes out, I will ask the haters of Deadpool if it’s ok. :grinning:

As I posted it’s better then dumbing down the actual movie or only making the R cut on DVD. Plus this idea fits so perfectly for deadpool.

Yeah. I’ve also heard rumors that it won’t just be DP 2 but like some of DP one and some Christmas stuff

2 Likes

Maybe, just maybe it would be Fox’s plan to finish the X-Men universe. Maybe Deadpool will get sick of this universe and would decide to move to another one, the MCU.

3 Likes

This could actually work and be pretty funny, if done right (I’m getting that impression already). Sure, it’s probably just to see if people would be okay with Disney adding Deadpool to their PG-13 films (like the avengers) but you never know, could be decent.

And even if it sucks you still have the original. It’s not like Cable snapped his fingers and made every R-rated cut of Deadpool 2 turn to dust. If any thing, it’d be great riffing material for the fans or for a Deadpool 3.

Also, I love the “zero f’s given” joke in the description.

Yeah I think it’ll work

Yep lol

I recently realized something: if Fred Savage knows Fox, does that mean he breaks the 4th wall and has awareness, or is Deadpool in another universe? I’ve never seen any Deadpool, but I’m curious.

1 Like

Sometimes Deadpool’s fourth wall shenanigans extend to other people

As I heard that the deadpool movies are really bad,I don’t think I will watch it. I will see how it gets to be, and I’ll decide

Where did you heard that?

I was told that :neutral_face:

I can’t be sure if they are really so bad, just what I heard from some people, I still think someday i will try them out

Those people are wrong, IMO. I had a really good time watching them, almost comparable to the one I had watching Infinity War.

:imp: I’ll see how they’ll be in my opinion when I’ll watch em’

You have been seduced to the dark side, my dear brother.

Don’t watch it! At least not untill you are like 18. The only reason it’s “good” is because people enjoy the bad stuff in it. The very bad stuff.

1 Like

But… this is a PG-13 version…

If I get a clear chance to see it, I’ll probably watch it. Like Savage, I “prefer Marvel movies.”

3 Likes

I dunno, sometimes PG-13 can be pretty bad.
I mean, take some of the Bayformer films.
Some characters were in there PURELY for the role of being a hot person that everybody falls for.
cough cough dark of the moon cough cough

Although, the fact that this is PG-13 and not a R deadpool 3 is slightly good news, because they might tone down the bad stuff enough so that younger audiences (13-18) could possibly handle it.

We’ll see.

That’s kind of the point of making a PG-13 version of anything.

3 Likes

Yup

I just hope it’s okay, and mostly tame.