Oniwah (Self MOC)

I really like the creativity of this MOC! I like the custom torso and beefy arms because they are very creative, original, and solid designs.

2 Likes

Epic beefy proportions, but the mix of colors looks kind of odd.

2 Likes

Looks like Onua skipped leg day.

2 Likes

I love those shoulders :smiley:

I GOTTA ROAST U
https://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/a/7a4227e8094e3e1a79c7a7d79d74311d59d81f6b.jpg

2 Likes

“Shows what clean living and razor whales for breakfast every morning will do for you”
-Takadox

12 Likes

Arm wrestle me…

1 Like

Did Takadox actually say that?

2 Likes

I probably got the quote (and person) wrong, but in one of the ignition cycle books, one of the Barraki is telling another how Nocturn got sent to the pit. He broke an island.

NO ANCHOR TATTOO?!?!

0/10

/s

All jokes aside it’s incredible how you got to assemble that many parts in just one Torso build, I love it.

2 Likes

First impressions of this moc:

###ROOOOIIIIIIDS!

one too many steroids is what is kinda looks like but interesting

@JordanWill Hello Inuit. I try and make that my main priority when I MOC too. Minority opinion it would seem.
¯\( ツ )

Anyway, those arms are very visually impressive.

1 Like

wow those arms are massive xD
how long did this take to build ?

1 Like

Tbh, I don’t even remember. But it was probably close to a few hours, and then I spent a bit of time over the course of the next few days making little adjustments here and there. :smile:

2 Likes

HEY! Hey you!! Wimpy wimpy wiiimmmppyyyy… Oooh-hooo, I’m a little peanut worm. Are you too much of a wimp to work out? Are you a weakling? Built like a sponge? Well now you too can have muscle. With ANCHOR ARMS!!! They slip on like a glove. Just add air! How big do you want 'em? Normal, veiny, -and for the ladies- hairy! I was a wimp before Anchor Arms, now I’m a jerk and everybody loves me… So order now… WIMP!!!

3 Likes

Wow…

It’s funny how a sudden ■■■■■ in context can so radically change the meaning of a post. The joke’s on us.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome…

Dwayne Johnson: Rebooted™️

2 Likes

This has so much energy and personality-one of the most fun self Mocs I’ve seen.

2 Likes