Online Persona

It’s fine I don’t really know what I would change it with, also it’s not super important to me

Welcome to the club, pal.

I want to be known as someone who says whats on his mind.

This is weird for me, because I subconsciously form different personas in different situations. I am, at the very least, four different people: Online Willess, home Willess, School Willess, and Karate Willess. Whenever I’m in a novel situation, I form a persona for it. (I wound up with a very bad one in High school. I hate High School Willess – that me was a jerk.) They all overlap a bit, since they’re still all me, but they’re mostly unrecognizable as the same person.

So the persona I’ve developed since joining the MB’s is not something I shaped to my liking – it’s what took shape and solidified based on my first few experiences. I do wonder how I would be if I had joined the MB’s, say, two years later/earlier. But I will never know. Maybe I would be a better person, more liked by the TTVMB community. Or maybe I would be a worse person who got himself banned.

I’m more eccentric than I’d like here on the MB’s, and not as helpful as I’d like to be, but I try to be. Ideally, I’d be a helpful, slightly eccentric user, but that’s not the way I am here.

~W12~

2 Likes

Casual, Aspiring, Knowledgeable, Dedicated, Humorous; you know the works of a Kind Hopeful person. What I wish was IRL, but I’m a bit too awkward and worried to be.

A guy with no social life so he talks to strangers on the internet all day.

Yep, pretty accurate.

1 Like

http://i.imgur.com/yzqzYDj.png

Food for thought.

7 Likes

I guess how I’m viewed on here.

Hey wait a minute…

I’m not sure if I have one, I act online as I do in real life.

Pretty much this on a much larger scale…

No idea how I actually act. My persona and actions change per who I’m talking to. Some bring out the best of me, others bring out the worst.

One Giant Reference

1 Like

I seek to be a Power Armored loser who programs video games.

I guess I’m sort of succeeding.

2 Likes

A 6 foot tall little person.

A turtle tot.

2 Likes

That weird guy that people don’t know how they feel about them

1 Like

Just a nice guy who does cool stuff…

i usually try to be like, a dude who makes alright stuff and is cool to talk to and such…

but to most people i’m probably more like [quote=“thundermaster612, post:55, topic:27460, full:true”]
That weird guy that people don’t know how they feel about them
[/quote]

2 Likes

I’m not consistent at all with my online persona

1 Like

Someone at least somewhat memorable (for the right reasons, of course). Irl I’m quite the forgettable person.

An artist…

A slow one…

But an artist never the less

3 Likes