Onua, Knight Of The Underground - MOC

so, this is the third toa MOC in this thing I am doing, and I don’t feel like repeating myself over and over, so here we go!
Name: Onua
Titles: Knight Of The Underground
Species: Toa
Element: Earth
Personality: do I need to do this one?
Equipment: None
Weapons: None
Mask: Kanohi Pakari
Story Stuff: This is starting to get really boring typing these profiles

and here is a quick tease for tomorrow’s MOC.

14 Likes

Who sheared off the meat from his thighs?

4 Likes

it was me.

1 Like

He reminds me of Mole Knight from the Shovel Knight game, except skinnier.

2 Likes

oh hey people actually played that game?! (My old self moc was based on plague knight btw)

I haven’t played it yet, but I’m saving up for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh almighty 403, grant me this post!

2 Likes

I just tried to like it, and then it said 403 forbidden…

…then I tried to reply to your post saying that happened, then it said 403 forbidden…

…I have a theory, I think 403 forbidden is a virus created by Solek as revenge for making his name into a meme.

1 Like

This is an interesting take on Onua, personally. I was expecting a hulking titan, like a lot of Onua revamps, but this one reminds me of his 2001 look, albeit with gold and trans-purple. Well done!

1 Like

it;s been out for 3 YEARS.

1 Like

eh, I don’t care.

I like the callback to his claws from 01, though maybe get rid of one of the trans bones from the arms and put them on the legs, and also change out the actual bone legs for regular bones and armor, maybe trans purple upper legs.

I really like this one.

AND HOW DID YOU NOTIFY ME FOR THIS?

2 Likes

um, I hit the ‘invite’ button.

How long has that been a thing?
6 403s

1 Like

I don’t know, I haven’t been on this website in a few months, and I decided to finally put up all of the new MOC’s that I have made, so I honestly don’t know how long.

1 Like

Pretty much forever.

1 Like

I wish he had less gold on him, but the build itself is pretty solid. I like the idea of mini sized Toa models…

1 Like

no he needs more gold

Classy