Onua Suva

So this is my first Moc topic. I’ve been meaning to start doing these for all the mocs I have, and I decided to start here. This is the first moc that really stuck with me, and started the massive collection I have now.

The Toa Suva are essentially a series of supped up Toa Mata. Onua is the first (and so far only) one I’ve made.

Front view:

Side view:

Back view:

Other side view:

Top view:

Articulation:

Arm goes out that far

back that far

and forward that far

Elbow hinges that far

Claws are on a hinge

The head has limited side to side movement

and goes up that far

Legs can move back that far

and forward that far

Hinge at the knee

and the legs go out pretty far

Size comparison with Onua Mata and Turaga Whenua

C&C welcome, encouraged, and highly appreciated. Sorry for the low quality pictures. My phone doesn’t have the best camera.

34 Likes

Definitely onua

I don’t know what it is, but something makes me absolutely love this moc. I can’t wait to see Pohatu and Kopaka (My favorite Mata sets)

2 Likes

Thanks.

Pohatu will probably be next, but I can’t say it’ll be soon. I’ve been running low on parts as of late.

1 Like

The exposed ball joints on the feet area little bit of an eyesore, but other than that this is good, nice work.

3 Likes

Thanks. The parts on the heels was an intentional design choice to give him more stable feet, but I can see how they could be an eyesore.

1 Like

To be fair they aren’t too bad, I just know some people will find them out of place and stuff.

1 Like

i dont think the feet look all to good but the rest is stellar

1 Like

Thanks. I agree the feet could use some work. Like I said, this is one of my earlier mocs.