Oomatu Art: Rahi Concepts Megathread

These look great! I love each of their designs, especially the Muaka.

1 Like

These redesigns are very well done

2 Likes

You didn’t have to do that, I should have worded my post better to begin with.
I just thought I was overly harsh, if I wasn’t it’s fine, you have every right to debate me on design decisions, in fact I encourage it to let me understand why you make the choices you do.

1 Like

I looked at these and thought they were cool. Then I realized they were drawn as if they were sets first and then drawn. That’s awesome.

4 Likes

That was kinda the idea, though I don’t know how well they’d translate. I’m going to install LDD and try to build a couple sometime.

2 Likes

So, upon farther inspection I noticed the kraawa has canines… But it’s a herbavore…

2 Likes

Most of them look like they’d work, although I couldn’t guess how well the internal structures would be able to work.

1 Like

@Matanui606 I didn’t intend for it to be a carnivore. I figured they could either be defensive tusks, or help it consume rough vegitation.

@jayzor17 TBD. Bringing them into LDD will definitely help me fully realize their designs.

@JediTimeLord824 has already got a head start

Edited for Double Post - Waj

4 Likes

I always imagined the Kraawa being a lumbering Sauropod-like creature (most similar to a therizinosaurus), not a theropod :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Therizinosaurus was a theropod, though. The Kraawa could resemble both in some capacity at the same time.

5 Likes

I was going for a Sauropod-look, though I might not have emphasized it enough. Will fix later.

2 Likes

Mahi plz :relaxed:

Nice and all, but lets see them in physical lego form.

I don’t know about official, but LDD is going pretty good for proof-of-concepts for me.

Particularly love the Tarakava design- the legs (please no hate) look a lot better than the tread they had
and the legs seem so stubby and adorable :blush:

They look dun diddly dandy.

I really like the Nui-Jaga and Kane-Ra designs. Especially the Kane-Ra, he looks so dynamic with that pose, and that wheel does fit him better than treads in my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

The tarakava has legs? What kind of heresy is this?

2 Likes

The best kind of heresy.

6 Likes

I have a question: Would the presence of the Artakha Bull species be a good addition?