Order of Mata Nui Files #36: Dragonax, The Warden

← Previous OoMN Files --------------- Next OoMN Files →

Finally, 8 years after having met the legend himself, I have made my own version of Dragonax! SelfMOC of DragonaxFilms!

DragonaxFilm’s YT Channel: https://goo.gl/imJ31j

Throughout the years of the Brotherhood of Makuta’s existence, many a prisoner has changed hands under the watchful eye of the Warden, Makuta Dragonax! With war looming on the horizon, Dragonax’s mettle will be tested… or in this case, metal. Chains and cell doors specifically.

How to Build: Coming Soon™!
MOC Review: Coming Soon™!

Slideshow w/ Theme Music:

Bio:
Name: Dragonax
Species: Makuta
Element: Shadow
Kanohi: Shelek, Great Mask of Silence
Affiliation: The Brotherhood of Makuta
Titles: Brotherhood Prison Warden, Makuta
Personality: Reticent, brutal, introspective, intimidating, suspicious of traitors
Fighting Style: Well rounded in both melee and Makuta power combat
Abilities: Full shadow control, Makuta powers, specializes in Sonics and Chain Lightning
Equipment: Broadsword, handcuffs

More shots of the MOC!

← Previous OoMN Files --------------- Next OoMN Files →

38 Likes

I know this is gonna be really weird but the first thing that caught my eye was that you updated Knoxus’s left hand.

But that’s beside the point, I love this moc, the trans blue highlights Look incredible and that torso is Fantastic. I do have one problem; the cape, it just sits a little too far back whereas it should sit flush on the back but I guess it’s fine because those wings are Awesome, I would recommend stuffing the cape iN between the wings as to make it rest a little lower.

5 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

The head wings work surprisingly well with the mask.

1 Like