Icidax: The Crimson Devil

Name: Icidax
Title: Crimson Devil
Species: Corrupted Glatorian, Makuta, Toa
Sex: Male
Element: Corrupted Fire, shadow, and electricity
Powers: Fire control, shadow control, electric/lighting control, Fear aura
Possessions: Recreated mask of shadows, Blade of Tyrandei(Name is still a WIP)
Personality: Egotistical, unsympathetic, Insane, Violent. Can either be really smart or incredibly idiotic at times
Theme: Demon Lord Ninetails’ extermination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i21Jxx257k&t=49s
Inspiration:
I took inspiration from all sorts of Bionicle and biotube characters. Characters such as Falandrex, Zaries, Wombat Conbat’s Gringat, Infinit(Sonic Forces), Gannon(Zelda: A link between worlds), and now that I think about it, Hollow Knight(Hollow Knight)
Piece count: Approximately 199 pieces.

Swordless:

Size comparison:

My hands…

Please leave your thoughts below! C&C is appreciated!

Have a great day/night!

25 Likes

It’s great, the colours are consistent and the build is cool. But I’m gonna have to pull an Eljay on that blue pin in the arm.

2 Likes

Yeah… but I don’t have that piece in black…

Blue pins are always my downfall when it comes to color schemes

This looks pretty great! But a problem I see is that there is a big gap between the abdomen and the upper body.

1 Like

Yeah… i tried to fix that but I like the way it came out nonetheless

Very well done! I like the build and body shape, the color scheme is great and I like the trans orange part usage as well as the Horidika Vakama mask as the chest! Also the character info is awesome.

1 Like

Ah yes the infamous blue pin, it’s a small nitpick but ignoring it the moc is really cool.

2 Likes

Thanks! The vakama hordika mask for front torso armor is an idea I’ve had for a while now, and I finally got to try it out

1 Like

It really does look good. And quite clever.

1 Like

i like it. The arms are a little gappy and the legs are a bit small, but it has a really nice torso and I like the color distribution for most of it.

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

The round armor on the shins looks very awkward, but everything else looks ok. Good to see you making more custom stuff.

1 Like

I even have my first real custom torso on the way.

4 Likes

That looks pretty good. Though, I would suggest not using G1 textures on the moc, it may clash too much.

1 Like

I think the hordika vakama mask sticks out a tad and the mask kinda clashes a tad, IMO either Antroz, Vultraz. Radiak or maybe even Kalmah would fit better

1 Like

maybe. but kalmah’s mask is a bit to smooth for this moc. And its the only one i have.

Oh, that makes sense, but for the rest of it looks cool, I like the Vakama mask idea, just thing it could’ve been implemented better though

1 Like

Yeah it could of… but this was my first time attempting it…

1 Like