Over the Garden Wall

Over the Garden wall was a 10 chapter mini series that aired on cartoon network from November 3rd to 7th and its a masterpiece of animation, writing, and visuals. Have you seen it? If you haven’t you should.

12 Likes

This miniseries was fantastic, and I too highly recommend it.

I gotta thank artist Neon Frost for even letting me know it existed.

1 Like

Everyone I know hates it except my stepfather, who loves it more than I do. I thought it was an awesome story. Also, what if Five Nights Over The Garden Wall was a thing?

I would lose all faith in the people that made OTGW, the entirety of Cartoon Network, and the Inhabtants of Planet Earth.

FNAF is lame, but hey, that’s just me.

2 Likes

I would do unspeakable things to the world.

2 Likes

Yeah, FNAF is honestly not my favorite horror game. Got old after six-seven tries. More like Candy Crush if you think about it. And I HATE how people are so obsessed with it! My neighbor won’t stop talking about it for the life of him.

Totally forgot to mention this series has an incredible soundtrack. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmORatsGUC8&list=PL717YRHXhcQyojQCMK_Msg3mjt0wnLoyY

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but Wirt reminds me of @Nyran a little bit. I don’t know you that well, but I could see you being like Wirt…

3 Likes

Sorry Bio but I just don’t see it.

2 Likes

Maybe if Wirt’s face was lighter. Then, Nyran could be Wirt.

1 Like

So, I watched it, expecting at least a fantastic animated experience and, well…

It was alright. I was left with more questions at the end than I had at the beginning.

1 Like

Where can I watch this!?!?!? I need it but we just got rid of our cable. The only episode I could find was the first.

4 Likes

You can get the first episode on cartoon networks youtube channel and the rest I saw on watchcartoonsonline.com

3 Likes

I was only able to watch the first episode, but from what I did see, I do find it pretty interesting.

2 Likes

With way to much time on my hands I watched garden wall for the 3rd time. I have no life.

7 Likes

I just watched this for the first time

its wonderful, I loved it

4 Likes

Hmmm.I forgot to watch it.

You should watch it

In fact, drop whatever you are doing and watch it

1 Like

I just watched it, and I’m glad I did.
My brother and I were talking about how Adventure Time seems to have split into four pieces:
Gravity Falls has all the mystery Adventure Time had,
Over the Garden Wall has the adventure and emotion,
and Steven Universe has all the wonder.
Which leaves Adventure Time with seemingly nothing.

2 Likes

Just watched all 10 episodes today.
It was a lot better than expected.

I also got some real Wind in the Willows vibes from it, and Wind in the Willows is really nostalgic for me.

I’ll probably put more of thoughts on it later.