Overwatch

Just think of the cause that will help

Wait isn’t the game in Closed Beta?

Yes, you can sign up for the closed beta, Blizzard has been passing out keys periodically. You can pre-purchase it now for the same price it’ll be at release, except you get extra swag if you do it now.

1 Like

I think Overwatch is the only game I’m looking forward to. I’ll be good with Onlywatch as long as they fix the netcode and add spawn waves for the full release.

The competitive scene already looks good with familiar faces on Melty, SG-1, G2 and Mixup.

1 Like

Tankyou C:

OH BABY

4 Likes

Some of us were expecting a late April release, but I’ll take that. That’s six days before my birthday, so it’s like an early birthday gift to me from Blizzard.

1 Like

I’m just hoping my pc can run the game

2 Likes

It’s pretty well optimized, so it runs decently on low-end systems. It’s like any other Blizzard game, it should be fine on low graphics on just about any computer.

UPDATE: If you pre-purchase Overwatch you get access to the closed beta for you and a friend on May 3-4, and there will be an open beta on May 5-9 for EVERYONE. In other words, if you’re on the fence about buying it when it releases, you can just try the beta when it goes open on May 5 and if you pre-purchased but didn’t make it into the beta, you get access to the last 2 days of the closed beta, giving you a headstart over all the open beta noobs.

1 Like

I done diddly done the pre-purchase, with almost $10-20 bucks saved! :joy:

1 Like

So many great games coming out but I can’t buy them cuz i’m saving up to get the Millennium Falcon.

Wait, this topic’s still alive? Huh.

Anyway, I pre-purchased the game earlier. Hopefully I’ll see you guys in-game soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your battletag and which region are you on?

Same as my username on here, not sure about the region. May have to check.

1 Like

new patch hype

rest in piece 76

1 Like

How was 76 changed?

Oh yeah, actually:

These are pretty cool :smiley:

4 Likes

new legendary skins were bugged, meaning 76 was invisible

blizzard removed him temporarily to figure out the issue

2 Likes

First off, where the heck have you been? It’s been ages since I saw you on, man :wink:

though it’s probably because I don’t browse any other forums besides lego creations cough

Second, it really sucks that they had to disable him because of something as superficial as that.

Though I have not Played Overwatch yet
I hope the Problem does not appear again
like how much Azir gets disabled in League