Overwatch

i am officially the pro genji /s

Genji is pretty fun.

I can’t decide what heroes I like, though. I bad at pretty much every tank besides roadhog (and even then it’s kinda off and on). I’m pretty okay at junkrat though

@Aegyptiacus It’s just a leak, it could very well be fake.

There’s actually a link below the Sombra pic in that image, almost like the ones that show when you hover over an image, that leads to the Blizzard Employee Network.

Of course, since it’s a private intranet, people are keeping the link out of their posts and videos, as to not draw attention to it and possibly risk a security breach of some kind. Still, the fact that the link in the full image leads to Blizzard’s private domain seems to solidify the fact that this leak might be legitimate.

If anyone finds the link, do not post it here.

1 Like

AAAAAAAH!!!

4 Likes

well this will be fun
I wonder what skins I want?

also

Comic

Hopefully, you can buy them this time!

Edit: You Caaaaaaaan!

I need it

2 Likes

No ‘‘Dia de los muertos’’ on Reaper?

0/10

2 Likes

Since Reaper is already an edgelord, I would’ve liked a cute little princess costume or something like that on him instead.

I still need it

3 Likes

We finally got the story behind the costume party, and now I’m even sadder about the whole “Reyes joins Talon” thing. The lore goes deep with this game.

1 Like

We got that since the comic leaked… but Yeah, it’s sad… also on the Halloween event when you kill reaper as 76 it says “The Soldier struck down the Reaper… hoping it would be the last time.”

Same.

screams
This is literally my first ever Roadhog skin besides the default omg.

3 Likes

I no longer need it

I got it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What the HACK does that mean? - Why is it mentioning Bastion?

A moment in crime finished loading!

So like, what’s her face us secretly Bastion.

I knew that one YouTube coment I read that one time wasn’t crazy…

Well, it did say “connection terminated,” so I wouldn’t be so sure that it’s finished loading. In any case, I don’t really follow the ARG stuff, nor do I actually care that much about Sombra. A new stealth hero just means a bunch of noobs insta-locking, and easy wins for me.

Anyone remember that power plant on Dorado? Well this is a thing:
https://lumerico.mx/

If you want more info, just watch OhNickel’s latest video, I guess.

I love how these “websites” on in-game companies are being used.

1 Like

hmm
it has a Login
somebody try and find this login

There are two. :wink:
@Whaddon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrlzUnbYeyk
8:13 is where the first one starts.