Overwatch

I need them

NOW

1 Like

Yesterday was the greatest day…

5 Likes

I actually spent some money on the loot boxes, and I got some pretty sick stuff.

Like, a lot of legendaries. Including pumpkin reaper and witch mercy but no Junkenstein :cry:

Who here is watching the world cup? :blush:

And now Halloween is over.

It was fun…

1 Like

Thoughts?

Just another week of noobs insta-locking a character they don’t know how to play while I get easy wins. Stealth characters have never been my thing, unless you count mercilessly killing them while they flop around being useless my thing.

2 Likes

Got Witch Mercy at the last second. I had all but given up on the Halloween event. It really got all of TTV back into Overwatch - we were playing it like every night.

3 Likes

Nice I got the Mercy witch skin the day they launched the Halloween event, it was in the first box I opened.

1 Like

say hello to bootleg spy
hi bootleg spy
how are you today
you have the goofy hair

Sombra better be like this:

3 Likes

I don’t think sombra will be anything like the spy.

My favorite thing about her is how diverse her abilities could be. Like, I’ve seen so many great ideas. Like, she could turn allies invisible for a (very) short time, disable enemy abilities, summon hacked omnics, etc. Her ultimate could maybe disable all enemy’s huds (health, ult. charge, even voice and text chat), siphon ult. charge for health (maybe for teammates?), or call down a giant hacked robot.

TL;DR Sombra’s gonna be really unique, and I’m pretty hype about her.

I think Sombra will likely have a mixup of abilities that have been seen in prior games, and will be utilized in a new and interesting way. I heavily doubt they will do anything crazy on the creative end based on their other character designs, but I think she’ll be interesting. If she’s not a tank, I probly won’t play her, but that’s just me.

Inb4 76 clone…

Well, she has an automatic pistol, which makes me think more along the lines of Infiltrators in PlanetSide 2 (plus, the aforementioned Infiltrators can hack terminals, so the comparison is that much closer). I don’t like speculating though, and it’s really a stretch to make any conclusions considering all we know is “She has an automatic pistol and is supposedly a hacker, described by the devs as a 'stealth hero.”

yeah another short
and Sombra is “officially” presented that means

oh no you beat me here

I’m pretty hype about Sombra. Apparently, she’s an offensive stealth hero.

2 Likes
2 Likes

AGE 30?
okay did she Blackmail Mercy or something?

Honestly, I’m surprised she’s in the Offense category. She looks much more like a utility-based support hero.

2 Likes