Overwatch

So, anybody want to play 15 games Heroes of the Storm with me?

That Genji skin is beautiful…

2 Likes

Hit me up on B.net, pizzacheetah#1660
I play HotS all the time, so I can carry you to victory. Maybe.

1 Like

The friend request has been sent.

I’m installing the game, but that could take a while…

Too bad the computers in my house suck too much to play it.

If your computer can handle OverWatch, it can handle HotS. I would know, because my old computer played HotS, but wouldn’t even let me install OverWatch.

My Battletag is Biocyde#11577. I’ll see if I can get HotS, kinda want that skin too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If we all play HotS together we get more exp in HotS, which is nice if you intend to play it for more than just this event.

Does this game look cool?
Yes.

Do I have the game?
No.

Do I have an Xbox One or PS4?
No.

Can I afford this stuff at the moment?
No.

Will my parents buy it for me?
Probably not.

Can I wait until years in the future?
Maybe.

I did ittttttt

Huge thanks to @EvilLobsterKing and @pizzacheetah for playing HotS matches with me. If you guys need me to join in to help you get the rewards too, or just to play HotS in general, then I’d be more than happy to oblige!

plus I’m not that good at the game so I could learn with you guys

3 Likes

As a level 40 in HotS, I can give anyone tips if you need. I know @Ekorak also plays lots of HotS, but I don’t want to volunteer his services, though I’d definitely post in the Heroes of the Storm topic if you have questions/ need help with the game.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to change which Battle.net account you use in HotS?

log out, and log in with a different account

Would anyone mind helping me, then? :sweat_smile:

Can we all agree that it’s irritating beyond heck when your team refuses to follow any basic compositions, and then blames you, the only healer/tank, for a loss?

4 Likes

Welcome to online gaming, where the teams don’t matter and everyone is a “pro.”

2 Likes

you know what they say my dude
good teammates are a myth

1 Like

I just got the game earlier this week. It’s pretty great :thumbsup:

2 Likes

On what?

AS much as I enjoy this game, I can never play it a lot at a time, I just get bored really quickly, I’ve had the game since June, and I only have about ~10 hours in it.

2 Likes

PC