Overwatch

Gotta love toxic players in competitive. Namely the Genji/Reaper/Junkrat mains who call everyone else trash.

Especially when they call the Roadhog trash. And said Roadhog has gold in damage and bronze in eliminations, hooking charging Reinhardts who were pinning the Lucio.

Miss one or two hooks on a Pharah? GARBAGE.

Not healing the DPS 24/7 as a support? GARBAGE.

Silver league because of horrid teammates who are obsessed with memes in competitive? GARBAGE.

Needless to say, I’ll be taking a break from Overwatch for a while.

4 Likes

#Time to get Festive

2 Likes

I want both Pharah and Lucio skins they look really nice.

34% downloaded.

I have waited weeks for this.

Time to finally hit 100…

Reaper’s skin is my favorite, already. BTW when you see the menu, look to the right a little…

Excuse me lads, but have you heard about our lord and savior, Torbjorn? The Cult of Torbjorn wishes to indoctrinate you into the cancer that is Torbjorn stacking. “No arrow shall pierce your armor.” Enroll today with No Limits play!

4 Likes

May your points be blessed with gold.

1 Like

IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL I’M GONNA CRY

2 Likes

is there a reason as to why this is official
seriously

2 Likes

Yeah. Blizzard did it. They made the game. They decide what’s canon.
Also, isn’t it wild that all those kids with Reinhard and Torbjorn are Torbjorn’s?

3 Likes

Hard work pays off…

8 Likes

Does anyone mind helping me get the Oni skin tommorow? I know it’s last secondish, but I didn’t know the event had an end.

If nothing else, there’s always people forming groups using the in-game chat to rush-grind it. You just add somebody in the group as a friend and then unfriend them when you’re done. That’s how I got it initially.

1 Like

I mean, at first I kinda wanted to do it, but I have the Carbon Fiber Genji skin, and don’t really play Genji, so I’d only be doing it for the rewards in HotS, and I already own most of the Heroes I want, if not all of them.

Literally the same as me. I figured though, on the off, off chance that I do play him someday, it’s not like I’ll ever have another chance to get it. Better to have and not need than need and not have ‘n’ all dat.

Honestly, I like most of Genji’s other skins more. Oni is cool, but Carbon Fiber and all of his legendaries look nicer.

The only reason I want it is because I’m a Genji main. :stuck_out_tongue:

is that a pro genji?

I’m not going to get the oni skin, because it would require effort. The game seems pretty determined to give me EVERY genji legendary skin out of the loot boxes anyways.

So a no from everyone? :frowning:

Finished my Christmas shopping

3 Likes