Overwatch

Nutcracker Zen was literally the only thing I wanted out of this event. Everything else I got (including Yeti Winston) was literally just a bonus for me.

That skin is god-tier compared to the other ones :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“Under the Mistletoe” highlight intro for Widowmaker is actually one of my favorite things from this event. Maybe because I have the Noire skin, and she’s got spikes all over her legs in that one, making the “stomp the camera to the ground” bit even cooler, but it’s still the best highlight intro for her.

One of the best in game, aside from Sombra’s hacking intro.
I’m curious as to what sr people are on average in this board. I’m 2389, but got a season high of 2570, and know I can get higher. I’ve got a goal of around 2700-ish.

the only skin I got was the Lucio one

but I wonder if they shall be doing a Chinese New Year event?

Mei-by? :wink:

1 Like

Just started getting into this and had a question: What is the overall best system to play the game on?

Well I’d have to say “PC master race”. And I don’t even play on it. There’s the easier gameplay than on console, getting updates earlier than console, access to the PTR server, and more/better communication options on PC. Frankly, I’m a bit jealous of PC players

3 Likes

I completely agree with Radiation, but I gotta say Xbox.
I am so lonely…

1 Like

PC has better communication tools, and the PC playerbase is typically more familiar with objective-based shooters and MOBAs, and as such, you have slightly less of an issue when it comes to “everyone pick damage, lul.” Also, keyboard and mouse is a really good control scheme and some characters are just absurdly difficult on console, particularly characters where making precise shots or spinning around really quickly are necessary (Soldier: 76, Pharah, etc).

In short, most games are better on PC, but if you don’t want to make that investment it’s perfectly fine on console.

3 Likes

I don’t play Overwatch, but I’ve listened to TTV talk (heh) about it enough to understand this, and I figured everyone else would get more of a kick out of it than I did.

2 Likes

ew the living timbstone

2 Likes

That new even tho.

Blizzard might’ve finally done it.

Finally push me to buy boxes…

First: *tombstone

Second: What’s wrong with TLT?

In case anyone didn’t know, JT Machinama also made a few Overwatch / Overwatch vs TF2 rap battles. Again, I have no real investment in either (both seem like really cool games though) so I dunno if they’re any good.

1 Like

Oh man, I love the new skins in this event. Have to get those ones for roadhog and rein.

makes me sad that china’s making their own overwatch figures because blizzard won’t

https://is2.4chan.org/toy/1485266509033.jpg

3 Likes

Got the Ana skin from this event, and Chang’e Mei. And Genji Legendary Skin #300.

I hate the new Bastion.

The way they have sped up his transformation, and kept the same animation is gross…

At least he can’t headshot anymore.
:sunglasses:

I like the new bastion because you’re now encouraged to not just sit in a corner the whole game and occasionally change positions

Gameplay is not what I am talking about.

I mean watching him transform that fast is gross. It ruins the animation…

1 Like