Overwatch

Eh, I still disagree. I don’t think it looks better or worse, just kinda the same…

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-027911 yes

http://gear.blizzard.com/nendoroid-tracer

2 Likes

i never got the roadhog or rein skins :cry:

I didn’t get any skins, even though I opened like ten loot boxes. That’s some BS.

1 Like

I ended up with Ana, Bastion, Reinhardt and Mei, without buying boxes or anything, so I’m happy.

I got nearly all of the purples, but the only event legendary i got was chang’e mei. which i also really wanted but still

game sux

Really, the only reason I’m upset about it is because I spent $20.

3 Likes

I just wanted D.va’s skin

RIP Sammy’s hopes and dreams

1 Like

OI

My hopes and dreams are NOT dead!

Yet.

Oh, we’re starting the which Sammy is which game again, eh?

Well I was first. /s

I meant me.

2 Likes

I know.

t’was a joke :wink:

I got Rein, Pig, Trashmouse and Bastion,

I was hoping for Mercy, but with how little I played, and what I ended up with, I really cannot complain…

2 Likes

I really want that.

I got the D.va and Junkrat skins, which is pretty good, because I play both characters frequently.

This event was really stingy when it came to those new skins. I opened like 9 or 10 loot boxes this event and didn’t get any new ones; not even any epics, which are much more frequent than legendaries.

I did get Streetpig’s glorious new highlight intro so that kinda makes up for it tho

2 Likes

I didn’t really get anything I wanted from the loot boxes, minus the Bastion skin.

Fortunately I had enough credits hoarded saved up to get the rest of the stuff I did want, namely the Mercy and Roadhog POTG intro.

The Bastion rework is proof that the Devs do in fact know how to listen to the community, and understand that counterplay is more fun than counterpicking. There’s still lots of work to do, and it still needs to figure out if it wants to be a fun casual game or a serious competitive game (because right now, it’s having problems trying to be both), but it’s things like this that give me hope that in time, OverWatch can only get better.

2 Likes

In about my fourth box I got the Roadhog skin, then in about my eleventh box, well, I got this…

2 Likes

fight me

I really wanted that Rein skin. The axe looked so cool ;_;

1 Like

we got a new hero
a female Omnic centaur tank

6 Likes

that’s grea-

no…

1 Like