Overwatch

maybe don’t main genji

Eh. My problem with her beam is its ridiculous range. Seriously, the thing goes up entire staircases, like on Castillo.

3 Likes

I especially hate how it can remain locked on for like a complete second after you get out of range, which usually the part that kills me as Genji or Mercy.

2 Likes

just
don’t
p l a y
G E N J I

play pharah instead, easy solution

I don’t as much, but I’m just saying Genji doesn’t deserve to ragdoll into space every time I try to dash away from Symmetra.

Then how come there’s not 500 sym mains in top 500

Doomfist is out on PTR pogchamp.

someone had to do it

3 Likes

I wonder if they’ll still do 3d stuff or if they’re switching over to a more anime-esque style. Or if the anime style is to tease new heroes and 3d style is for the shorts. Or if it’s just a Doomfist exclusive thing.

Also, is it just me or is Doomfists’ right shoulder and forearm darker than the rest of his body In the teaser for him?(the anime one)

1 Like

I think they make a different style per new hero, also, the shoulder and all are darker because that where the “doomfist” is connected, dont really know how that works

oh also, that map in the background of the animation, is that a new map? or is it supossed to represent numbani?

That’s Numbani, look at the buildings in the background

According to his bio, that’s a prosthetic. He lost his right arm during the Omnic Crisis.

Given that his arm and hand look the same color as the rest of his skin, it’s safe to assume that it was reattached, with the prosthetic sort-of connecting it to the rest of his body.

if his whole arm is prosthetic then why is it that just the top parts are darker and not the bottom. Not trying to discredit/ call you or overwatch liars, but it’s pretty weird imo

Just edited my post with my own assumption about that :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that I think about, it’d make sense for the shoulder/forearm area to be a different color because of 2 things

• It was a modified version made to carry more weight & allow the muscles to be less stressed (or something idk)

• It’s scar tiissue

doomfist is fuuuun to play. he might be my new main.

1 Like

So true

7 Likes

They could be the left nipple bros tho…

can we take a second and appreciate how cool this skin is? it’s, in my opinion the best skin he has, much better than the weeb legendaries and the other weird legendaries he has

I personally really like the Caution legendary.

It reminds me of Fallout 4, and that makes me happy…