Pak's pictures of summer 2016 sets

Ftfy.

2 Likes

These are pretty great!

2 Likes

My opinion of Quake Beast has grown immensely, but I still donā€™t really care for Storm Beast and Ekimu. Iā€™m not sure who my favorite is, but I might try to get Umarak and Quake. Nice pictures by the way!

1 Like

Hmm if its out of the three beasts I would recommend lava beast, but out of all five I would say unmark the destroyer :wink:

@Apophyx
@Rockho
@Toa_Heatwave Absolutely!
@Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air
@Ghosty
@AMETHYSTDONTDOTHATstudios
@War_of_the_Worlds
@Stoax
@PakariNation99
@AdamusTheFirst
@Umarak
@Atomik
@Asriel
@MaskmakerOfLight
@Sushiyoda
@tahtorak
@OculusNuva Im absolutely doing that thanks for the suddgstion :slight_smile:
@RaptorTalon
@Syobnaf Yes quake beast will rise :smiling_imp:

Thank you all for such kind words :blush:

Im planning on taking more pictures but sadly my camera is not with me at the moment :grimacing:

8 Likes

Sick Photos.

Iā€™m in love with that Quality.

IWishIHadACamera/10.

1 Like

ā€œCome at me bro!ā€

Best picture 10/10

5 Likes

Yes lord @Pak

1 Like

Just as Umarak the Destroyer was about to gore the Toa to mincemeat with his horns, but then a tree came up behind him and started toā€¦
Actually Iā€™ll stop it there. I would have genuine concern for readers otherwise.

6 Likes

I asked someone else this before but, How did you get these?!

1 Like

Hang on a minuteā€¦ these MOCs look suspiciously like some sets I heard Lego were releasing around nowā€¦

( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°) ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°) ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°) ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°) ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

4 Likes

I made a review of UtD, EtMM, and Lava Beast, if youā€™d like to see. Some shots are in 4k, though not as artistic as these. Nice photos!
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/emuex-kinda-reviews-some-summer-2016-sets-and-takes-lots-of-pictures/23751

2 Likes

They are the sets.
He got them early, along with way too many othersā€¦

2 Likes

@Xing1870 picked them up at my local ToysRus

@Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air

/s

10 Likes

Lucky schmuck

5 Likes

Ekimu is probably my favorite of the bunch. You made the trans-blue on him lookā€¦ good!

2 Likes

Huh, do you live in Europe or something? In America theyā€™re coming out this Wednesday. (June 1st)

1 Like

That Winterstorm beast looks nice

1 Like

Man, I kinda wish Umarakā€™s eyestalk was trans-neon green. You can barely see the red in his eyes in the picture, which gives him a blank, almost crazed look.

1 Like

11/10 amazing.

Actual cannibal Shia LeBeouf approves.
Although Umarakā€™s arms look kinda funky.

2 Likes