Peiratís: Pirates of the Sandy Sea

Name: Lord Brevick Hark the III
Race: Talliod
Faction: Larsite Imperium
Appearance: Tall, and rather proud looking. He strong for his age, but by no means a great warrior. He wears pristine officers uniform, and has two yellow Epaulettes and a flowing red cape. His uniform is adorned with all sorts of different metals he has earned over his many years of service, and he is rarely seen without smoking a thin elegant cigarette.
Bio: Brevick was born a noble, and was always interested in the art of war and strategy. He joined the military when he was young, and had the chance to rapidly rise through the ranks due to his nobility, but decided to work his way up. He eventually became a battle strategist abroad the Imperial ship named The Amino. Recently he has been helping the imperium fight the pirates. He is mild-mannered, yet still very confident and proud. He acts as some what of a father figure to Lourne.
Weapon: A small dueling pistol and an officer’s saber

I’ll post my character sheet for Lourne later.

1 Like

Imperials Don’t have galleons, sorry for not being clear on this.

1 Like

Ok, what kinds of ship would they have.

Think aircraft carrier with big guns

Ok, that’s fine.

1 Like

clippers, flagships, gunships, warships…

Name: Thallos Managus
Race: Talliod
Appearance: Thallos is tall, even for a Talliod. He has deep, sunken cheeks, and a frightening manner to the way he moves. Not noted for his intelligence, Thallos has shown more capability with brute force than other Talliods, and this usually lets him intimidate his way through disagreements. Lack of proper nutrients for several years while struggling in the desert advanced his aging looks, and he appears a bit older than he actually is.
Bio: Thallos Managus is a bit of a mystery to the Larsite Imperium, as he is not a noble nor was he born into a family of a high standing - quite the opposite, as he was born a beggar. Yet, in spite of this, he is often called upon by councilors unto the triumviate, and on occasion specifically by the triumvirate, to offer up advice on aspects too trying to find a solution to. He is known as a mouth unto the people, and he can often be found wandering about in search of information, or to offer up an anonymous threat from those in power to individuals standing in the way of those in authority. Most of royalty are aware of Thallos’ influence over the commoners and, being an agent of the ruling party, often use this to their advantage. Due to this, Thallos has become a household name, completely shadowing his greatest achievement: spending fifty years in the desert wastes training his body to be as resilient as possible. Thallos has absolutely no experience with manning any sort of craft, and avoids having anything to do with them unless he desperately needs to travel a great distance.
Weapon: Thallos wears thickly lined royal garments of a more nobleman nature, which he obviously uses as all-purpose, as they are often found with mud and dirt clung to the elbows, ankles, and knees. On his hands he wears two metal-plated gloves designed to take the pressure off of himself as much as possible when striking opponents. As well, he also carries an elegant saber which he uses as a precise cutting instrument, not a weapon, to target muscles and tendons on opponents to end fights that much quicker. If disarmed, however, he is a powerful fighter, rivaling the strength of the strongest humans.

1 Like

Name: Lieutenant Lourne Kayton (he hopes to become Sir Lourne Kayton some day)
Race: Human
Appearance: He has a slim but muscular build and wears a basic blue army uniform. He has hazel eyes and sandy blond hair.
Bio: Lourne was born a commoner, but even when he was a boy he dreamed of becoming a royal knight and serving the empire, so when he became of age, he applied for the military. When he first joined, he watched other soldiers rapidly rise through the ranks by exploiting their families status, but Lourne worked hard, and eventually caught the attention of Lord Braxton. Braxton decided to help mentor Lourne, as he saw great potential in him. He is kind hearted, and wants to make the world a better place, but can get caught up in his ideals and anger against injustice. Now Lourne is a low ranking officer aboard the Imperial ship, The Amino.
Weapon: A duelig pistol as well as a medium long range lever action musket-rifle-thingy which he is an excellent shot with.

1 Like

The imperium is lead by a triumvirate, not a king, otherwise I like it. If my phrasing implied otherwise I apologise for the confusion, but the king referred to was for the pirates

1 Like

When you said “immortal” it seemed to refer to the Talliods, and etc. and etc. I’ll edit accordingly.
EDIT: Edited accordingly (I hope).

1 Like

Yeah, I see where that could imply confusion. Anyhow, accepted

1 Like

Name: Arnas
Faction: While he technically isn’t part of one, he is against the faction that holds the target he’s been contracted to eliminate.
Appearance: While he wears armor underneath it(I’ll edit in a pic of it later) the only visible things most of the time are his black cloak that covers most of his body, the half-mask covering his lower face, and his grey eyes. His upper face is hidden by the shadow his cloak casts upon it, and he’s a tall and slender figure.

(ignore the ink bleeding through the page please.)
Bio: Not much is known. He is from a far off land that he refuses to disclose sent to get rid of a target he refuses to identify.
Weapon: A large amount of throwing knives along with two daggers, the Blade of Binding and the Blade of Breaking(again, pics later). The former can track a single target if the Blade first touches their skin, while the latter breaks that connection. It’s said that if both are in contact with the target at once, they can temporarily bind them in place(1 of their posts, though it’s a very difficult move to pull off.)

2 Likes

Accepted

2 Likes

Yay!

Also I added in the pics now.

Are you still accepting characters?

Yes, I am

1 Like

Name: He insists that everybody call him “The Captain”.

Faction: Pirate

Appearence:

(Without mask)
Bio: The Captain is a very skilled pirate, and can capture almost any vessel that comes his way. His past is mysterious, as he rarely talks about his former life. Perhaps he may have been a pirate his entire life for all we know.
Weapons: He can adequately wield firearms, but mainly relies on hand weapons and blades. He carries a cutlass at his side, a precious family heirloom.

I have to say no to both of these

1 Like

I edited it.

And accepted