Peiratís; Pirates of the Sandy Sea

“gentlemen, perhaps it is best not to quarrel at the moment?” Offered the captain, the tension making him a tad nervous

“Don’t worry about me captain! All I got on my mind is not getting hit!”
Jonathon shouted in a charismatic tone. His dragon like cape flapping behind him.

“oh dear,” muttered the pirate captain

1 Like

Barus piloted his craft into the opening, coming to a halt once he got inside and looking around to see where he was in the ship.

Eolas locked his room, waiting for the fight to be over.

It seemed to be a more maintenance focused area

“Very well captain, but I must ask, do you think it wiser to continue the fight, or back down?” Brevik asked in a calm, yet still strong voice.

Lourne knew that when the ships where this close to each other, snipers were practically useless. He headed bellow deck to see if he was needed elsewhere.

Barus hopped off his ship and starts heading towards the deck.

"I’m no longer sure.’’

Barus would find the area mostly empty

“Well, you are in charge here, it’s your call.” Break said as he gave out another puff of smoke.

“please no smoking on the bridge.”

Barus would frown, then head to find the bridge, weapon in hand as he was prepared for an attack.

Jim hops away the cannon’s controls to load another shot.

The engineer had already done so

The higher in decks Barus went the more gaurds he’d find patrolling

Barus stood in the middle of the hall in front of the first guard he saw. “Hey ugly! You don’t seem very good at your job since I got in.” He said, weapon at the ready.

The gaurd saw him and attempted to run at the alarm

Barus would run after him and attempt to thrust his naginata at the guard’s ankles and the backs of his knees, trying to trip him up.

Lourne was near the area, and thought he heard some yelling, and cautiously began approaching the area.

He toppled over, “■■■■, sound the alarm!” He yells at the top of his lungs

Lourne heard the shout and ran to the nearest alarm and activated it.

Barus would stab at his throat, then turn to see Lourne. “Well…sh**.” He’d run up to Lourne and try to slash at him.