Peiratís; Pirates of the Sandy Sea

The left seemed to be similar in shape to the Dessiruni, however the coast was non-existent, and the inner geography was completely different

Eolas raises his brow. “Hm…interesting. I’ll have to ask about that.” He mutters.

“What?” Barus asks, having heard muttering, but not making out the words.

“Nothing.” Eolas answers.

As the Seree sunk the Marvara had left the Amino’s range and was returning to the pirate capital, while the Captain orders the Amino to head towards the port city of Kesseri

Lourne stood on the deck of the Amino as he slowly saw Kisser come into view.

The captain walked towards his office to begin his report.

The pirate captain entered his room, “alright newbie, talk.” He tells Barus with a cocky tone

Lourne turned on his heel toward the captain and snapped to a salute. His nose was still bloody, and it was clear he had been in a fight. “Captain, do you need anything sir?”

“your report will do, otherwise you’ll be granted leave while we’re in Port, I can tell you deserve it.”

1 Like

Barus jolts up and looks at him, Eolas turning to watch the interaction.

“Um, okay. I was a beggar boy living in on the streets of Kisseri, until one day I heard stories of the great pirates of the sands. It sounded like a life that was a ton better than mine, so I stole a small imperial ship, which is…well it’s around here somewhere, and I snuck onto that imperial ship after they deployed the small ships, caused a bit of a ruckus, fought a person, and stole the old guy on my way out.”

“I’m not that old.” Eolas mutters once Barus finishes.

Edited for language- Prentice1215

Thallos watched the captain walk from the bridge. He chuckled quietly, then turned to look back out the window.

“Though I do not personally agree with everything our government does,” He said to nobody in particular. “Only a great fool would try to deny their capability in crafting art upon the sky.”

He smirked at the four powerful guns and the minimal wear the ship had suffered throughout the attack. “Congratulations, men. I’m mildly impressed.”

A low-ranking soldier comes up to him. “U-um, s-sir.” He stammers, somewhat afraid, it seems.

OOC: Don’t worry, I asked Ace for permission to control the soldier first

“What are you doing in the bridge?” Thallos stalked up to him.

The soldier shrinks down. “T-the-the scholar that was traveling with us to record the expedition…h-hes…m-missing, sir.” He closes his eyes, almost as if expecting to be hit.

Thallos’ eyes darted about the room. I… Didn’t know there was a scholar onboard. What an idiotic decision; bringing in some ancient, decrepit breathing bookcase to scribble up a poem about how it must sound to sleep next to one of those guns.

“Report this to the captain.” Thallos arched his body nearly directly over the soldier, his eyes bearing holes into him. “Now.”

“Yessir!” He says as he darts over to the captain, telling him the same news.

“the scholar? An odd choice for a captive…” muttered the captain

“Impressive,” notes the pirate captain, “I like that.”

The soldier nods, then, assuming he’s dismissed, leaves the room, happy to be away from Thallos’ imposing figure.

Barus smiles. “Thanks, sir. I mean captain. I mean…what should I call you?” He asks.

Eolas walks up. “When you’ve answered his question. I have one.”

OOC: What time of day is it IC?

“Captain Carus will suffice.” He replied, “and what’s your question?”
OOC: 3:30ish

“Alright, Captain Carus, will do.” Barus answers.

Eolas points to the map. “What is that a map of?” He asks.

A cloaked man sits in an alleyway inside of the city of Kisseri, waiting for dusk, when he could blend in to the night and find his victim without fear of being caught.

“I honestly don’t know, we found a similar map in a ruin and I had it copied to parchment.”

He walks up to it and points to the left edge. “Right here looks like Dessiruni, but the rest doesn’t match up.” He points out. “Which leads me to believe that something nigh-cataclysmic happened in the past, and that this is at least partially this continent. My real question though is what.” He said, the last bit more of him just thinking out loud.