People Posing BIONICLE Sets Weirdly

I walk this empty street, on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams. When Metru Nui sleeps, and I’m the only one and I walk alone…

11 Likes

Looked through some old Lego catalogues again today and found this in the second one from 2003:

16 Likes

I hope the brown one has life alert.

16 Likes

I mean, I can kinda understand for the Bohrok because finding a properly menacing pose for them is a bit of a challenge.

4 Likes

But you know, they could simply have used the poses/pictures from the boxarts like they did before.

1 Like

Tahnok-Kal
What are you doing?

You look like the left half of your body doesn’t know what the right half is doing.
Pahrak-kal, at least, kinda looks like he’s hopping into action, or maybe dancing. Tahnok-Kal looks like he’s trying to look active and bored at the same time
~W12~

5 Likes

Error 1: Lego traveled to when i used that cragger technique and stole it from me, then went back to the past to release it as a set.
Error 2: cragger’s forearm, breeze’s hand, and cragger’s hand.
Error 3: What was error 3 again…? Oh yeah they’re incomplete.

4 Likes

What is this…

6 Likes

Come at me bro ^

ummm

12 Likes

I can sum this topic Up in a nutshell:
Barnes and noble gunpla display

5 Likes

Yep. You’d think posing wouldn’t be too difficult; maybe one of the job requirements of toy poser is having zero creativity.

2 Likes

Me: * checks under the hood *
*play Komm Süßer Tod *

2 Likes

It’s Toa Nui!

1 Like

Something I truly hate is when people pose their Bionicle sets oddly. It just feels disrespectful. I always pose my characters in such a way that honors who they are.

2 Likes

Bada bing bada boom I resurrect this topic from its doom

12 Likes

“Goodbye, cruel world!”

14 Likes

Hmmm yes I shall rub my hands together…

11 Likes

Found this one of tahu stars

8 Likes

Tahu ‘bout drop a sick beat

12 Likes

Found a few more funny ones, too: