Peoples of Okoto: Community MOC Project Phase 2: Work and Civilization

Shouldn’t “Gladiator” and “Hammer-flush player” be builds, since there’s an arena in The City of The Mask Makers?

1 Like

Sure, that would work!

1 Like

Ok here it is, the Guard of the Temple of Creation!

Those powerful guardians are specifically chosen among the tallest and strongest of the Okotans, their mission is to protect the Forge and the Mask Makers, whatever it takes. They are trained to stay completely immobile for hours at the entrance to the Temple, blocking the passage to anyone who’s not allowed.

There are twenty guards in total in the city, ten for each Mask Maker, and their armor is specifically designed to match the look of the respective one (so in this particular case I created a guard for Ekimu). After a certain amount of time, the guards are replaced by two others, following a very particular ritual. Since there are two guards at the sides of the entrance (one on the right, for a Mask Maker, and one on the left, for the other one), their armors are mirrored to create symmetry. In that little gold bag you can see hanging right over his left leg there are the keys for the Temple door.

The Guard carries both a spear and a shield, and a small weapon on his right shoulder (just in case), so he’s more than equipped for defending the Forge.

It’s not the greatest thing I created, but I hope you like it.

(oh, btw, do I have to make a separate topic for it?)

8 Likes

Nope, you can just post the moc here.

Ok thanks. Do you like it?

I LOVE it!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a great moc. Do you have spare technic to make a turret?

2 Likes

I mean, kinda, but since it’s basically a Bionicle version of a Buckingham Palace guard I don’t think it’s a needed feature.

2 Likes

Also, shouldn’t “Hunter” be an occupation as well?

Um, I guess.

I decided that, since the parts used in my Okotan guard are fairly easy to find (in fact most of them come from G2 sets), it would be nice to make “instructions” for it.

I took some (lower quality) pictures to show the inner build:

The weapons.

And now the figure itself.

The way the armor shell attaches is a bit weird, because a bar sized pin goes into the translucent light blue size 4 shell and the other pin goes into the chest as shown here.

The rest is pretty straight forward.

And also, @Shadower , I read something about a wiki for this project; do I have to do something for my guardian? Or is it someone else’s job?

4 Likes

Tecolo, The guardian of an unnamed and unknown temple

And his robot helper:

4 Likes

I have a question:

What is a “mining stall”

and

Do we need to include it?

1 Like

Notice there is no Smith yeat so here go’s (will do a new post with more picture’s and Details later)

This is Daigun the Smith from Ko-Koto one’s a protector of ice, he always had a interest in weapons and so desided to start making weapons. So he asked Ekimu to teach him how to be a smith then by borrowing Ekimus hammer made his first weapon and the tool he would use when crafting weapons for Toa and protectors alike.

He use his hammer of Ice to cool down the protodermis and to give it shape.

Forging weapons dont just meen making swords, or spears but he can also forge blasters. Here he is working on a blaster for a future Toa of water.

Though he one’s where a protector there are somthings that he never can leet go and that is his old Icegun Ryuuenmaru

Well lets end this with a picture of his side and back.

9 Likes

i will do a black smith

Can I do a protector or an architect?

I forgot this was a thing, are we still going?

Unfortunately I don’t think so…

if this Project is still a thing, I might post some moc here

1 Like

would i be able to do a smith

1 Like